{Chapter 3}

A/N: Some things may be a bit inappropriate, Im trying to change the rating to Rated R! Just a warning. This fanfiction will be for Mature audiences! Sexual content possibly and LOTS of gore....Happy reading!!

{Chapter 3}

Natalie:

I grasped Niall's hand in mine, feeling the familiar butterflies. Sometimes I hated how I felt around him. All giddy with bright eyes and glowing cheeks. Other times I loved it. He always managed to make me feel shiny and new. He glanced over and smiled at me like he was the luckiest man on earth.

"Natalie?" He asked a bit quietly.

"Yes, Niall?" I asked peeking at him from the corner of my eyes.

"I um, well, er...I love you." He stuttered for the first time.

I turned my face fully to him, feeling my grin spread on my face. I threw my arms around him. He hesitated for a slight second but hugged me back tightly, shoving his face into my neck. "I love you, too." I whispered. When he pulled back smiling I reached up on my tippy toes to give him a swift kiss.

He kept my hand and we kept walking, he guided me easily making sure I didnt fall. I was deep in thought, the butterflies getting worse making me feel slighty sick.

"Something wrong?" Niall asked his voice full of concern. I shook my head. Though something was wrong. I wanted Niall. More than ever. But what was a classy way to tell a guy you wanted to sit on his face?

"No, I just, um.."

"What? Go on." Niall encouraged with a smile.

I sighed. How did you even ask a guy to have sex? I'd never been the one to ask. And guys usually have no problem with it. But I wasnt a guy and it was scary to ask. "I um, well, I want to...ya know."

He stared at me cluelessy. "T' what?" He asked through his thick accent.

"Niall, I want to...ya know...with you." I stared at him for a moment, waiting for him to understand.

I saw his facial expression go from thoughtful to surprised to embarrassed as it clicked in his head. "Oh! I-I..oh. Here..?" He asked looking around.

"Anywhere. I just want it to be with you." I said squeezing his hand.

"And you dont want to wait until we're home?" I felt my stomach drop. Was he going to reject me? He saw my face drop and instantly corrected himself. "I mean, Im not saying no, we can if ya want to but I just figured ya wanted it to be like special or whatever." He rambled.

"It will be special, Ni. As long as its with you. And only if you want to." I said staring into his eyes.

He snickered a bit, "Isnt that supposed to be my line? 'Only if ya want to'." He repeated.

I rolled my eyes. "Shut up." I leaned up on my tip toes again to kiss him, wrapping my arms around his neck. His arms snaked around my waist and I sighed in contentment as I leaned into him.

He didnt break the kiss as he lowered us to the ground. He placed his hands on either side of my face, deepening our kiss. Our kisses were usually sweet and slow, but this was different. Sweet, but filled with longing. His tongue ran across my bottom lip and my lips parted slightly. Hr didnt hesitate, his tongue invading and exploring every inch of my mouth. My hands found his hair, grabbing tiny fistfulls, yanking slightly. He moaned into my mouth and pulled back slightly. I bit his bottom lip gently and he grinned.

I gasped as he threw me back against the ground, his tongue licking along my exposed collar bone. I gripped his hair again as he kissed from my jawline to my shoulder, leaving small bites. He pulled back to pull his shirt over his head. His hands traveled to my stomach, slipping under my shirt. When they didnt move, I squirmed under him, kissing him again. His hands snaked under my shirt and stopped to rest on my breasts. He massaged them through the fabric of my bra and I blushed, trying to keep my moans to myself. He wasnt having that. He ripped my shirt off in one quick swift motion, leaving me in my bra. I felt slightly exposed. Niall's hands reached toward the back of my bra, I arched my back so he had easier acess, and his eyes met mine, unsure. I kissed him again to reassure him. I felt him unclip my bra and I blushed as I helped him remove it and toss it to the small growing pile of clothing on the forest floor.