Swapping Clothes (Pietro Maximoff)

"So if Steve wins, you and Pietro swap superhero outfits for two hours, and if Thor wins, I will let you have Stark Tower for the night to hold any parties you want." Tony agreed, holding his hand out.

You shook his hand firmly, "Deal".

You and Pietro had made a bet with Tony. You had introduced the xBox to Steve and Thor that afternoon. They wanted to play against each other, so you decided to bet on who you thought would win. The game was Fifa and you were positive Thor would win.

"Hey, (f/n), can't wait to have an awesome party here!" Pietro smirked. You laughed, raising your eyebrows at Tony.

"Game on, losers", Tony scoffed.

The game began slowly as Thor and Steve tried to figure out the controls. Steve began to giggle as the virtual ball went past Thor's defence, and soon the ball landed in the net.

"GOAL!" Steve and Tony shouted triumphantly in unison, high fiving.

You and Pietro slumped in your seats. You rested your head on his shoulder, sighing.

"I was looking forward to that party, Pietro", you mumbled.

Pietro frowned to himself; he didn't want to disappoint you. He loved the thought of being the reason for your smiles and happiness. He couldn't let you down.

The game started again, and it was looking good for Thor. He had got past many of Steve's defence and the ball was heading straight for the goal. Your fists clenched in determination.

"Come on Thor, keep it going!" Pietro encouraged.

With a swift kick, the ball flew into the back of the net! You squealed, wrapping your arms around Thor's neck. He stood up, lifting you off the ground.

"YES!" he roared. You jumped off Thor's back and ran to Pietro and chest bumped.

Tony sulked and crossed his arms. You grinned at him and cheered even louder, getting a sour look from Tony.

In the final game, Thor began strongly, but Steve seemed determined to win. The ball was nearing Steve's goal, but Steve focused on his defence, slowly pushing it to Thor's. The ball eventually landed in Thor's goal, giving Tony and Steve a 2-1 win.

"Ha! Get ready to change, you two!" Tony jeered, pulling Steve in for an unexpected hug.

The both of you slumped your shoulders, sad at the thought of missing out on hosting a party at Stark Tower. You took the lift to your room, muttering and scowling.

"Are you sure you still want to do this?" Pietro asked, a defeated smile finding a way onto his face.

"Well, I suppose we don't have a choice. A bet is a bet!" You replied.

You went separate ways to your rooms to retrieve your costumes. You met again and swapped the clothes and returned back to your rooms to change.

As expected, Pietro's outfit was way too big for you. The sleeves dangled past your hands, the shirt sagged and the trousers dragged on the floor as you walked. You laughed to yourself as you saw how silly you looked.

You took the lift down back to the living area. Tony, Steve and Thor were all waiting in anticipation for your new fashion ensemble. They all broke into laughter as they saw you in Pietro's outfit. Tony grabbed his phone and snapped about nine pictures.

"Tony! We didn't agree to pictures!" You shouted, running to snatch the phone of him. Pietro's trousers betrayed you, as you tripped up and fell to the ground.

As you scrambled to your feet, the lift doors opened to reveal an embarrassed Pietro, wearing your shiny purple catsuit. Thankfully, it was pretty stretchy, which prevented it from ripping. You got to your feet, rubbing on the leg you landed on. You caught his eyes on you, smirking to himself, obviously loving the sight of you in his clothes. His smirk disappeared as you burst into laughter at him.

"Stop laughing!" he begged, furiously blushing. "It's not funny!"

After two hours of pure embarrassment and awful pictures, you finally could change clothes. You kept on his shirt as it was surprisingly comfy, but paired it with a pair of yoga pants.

Running from Clint and Tony's camera was tiring, so you went to get a drink. As you filled the glass with water, you felt a hand on your hip, making you jump. You whipped around to see Pietro, thankfully in his own clothes.

"You look so good in my clothes", he murmured. "You should do it more it often".

"Maybe I will", you purred, resting a hand on his arm.

"As long as you don't try and fit into my catsuit again!" You joked, cracking up into fits of laughter. He rolled his eyes, grinning at you.

"Just because we lost the bet, it doesn't mean we can't still have a party, right? You know, Tony is on a business trip to Berlin next week." Pietro smirked.

"I'll see what I can do."

~~~

All rights go to:

AnnaKatee on DeviantArt