Airport Mayhem (Bucky and Steve)

"Wahoo! Bora Bora here we coooooooome!"

Steve and Bucky turned to you.

Steve smiled, "You're really excited"

"Yep! Bora Bora here we come~!" You jumped around giddy with your suitcase.

Bucky sighed. His shoulders slouched and his carry one touched the floor. "You have been saying that line twenty times now"

"Is the Winter Solider getting annoyed?" You grinned. You swung your Hello Kitty backpack on your right shoulder and grinned childishly.

Bucky stared and thought, 'How the hell did I fall for her?' He answered you, "No"

You smirked, "Liar". You were so giddy that you almost failed to notice the ticket attendant motioning that you were next.

You walked over and smiled, "Hello"

The ticket attendant smiled back, "Hello. How are you?"

You looked at Bucky and smirked before you answered her, "I'm going to Bora Bora!" You fistpumped the air.

Bucky's eye twiched. He could practically see the Minnie Mouse ears sprouting from your head. 'She's so childish' He muttered, "Should have said you were going to Disneyland"

You gazed at him, "What was that?"

Bucky responded, "Nothing... Minnie Mouse"

You raised an eyebrow before you caught on his reference. Instead of getting hurt you did your best representation of Minnie Mouse ever, "Aren't you sweet!"

Bucky cringed. Not only did you sound like the perfect Minnie but you also said her favorite catchphrase.

The female ticket attendant shook her head amused before going back to business, "Are you paying for tickets now or did you already pay online?"

You gave her the printed receipt of the online tickets you purchased and soon you and your men went your way.

Steve looked around the airport while he was on the escalator. "This feels familiar..."

You grinned, "Aww Steve~. Are you remembering that kiss you shared with Natasha in the mall escalator?"

Steve turned beet red, "H-How did you know about that?!"

Chuckling you answered, "Nat told me"

Steve looked horrified and asked, "Did she say anything else?"

You winked, "Only the good parts Steve. Only the good parts"

Once stepping off the escalator, you saw two corridors. Deciding to take the right one you started to run, "Come on guys! Let's go to Bora Bora!"

Before Steve or Bucky could stop you, they saw a sign next to them.

It stated that the corridor you ran into was an "EXIT"

They stared off in the direction you headed. They looked to each other.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"The plane is this way _____!"

~~~~~Timeskip Of Steve and an Exasperated Bucky Getting You Coorperate~~~~~~~

You started stripping yourself of your comfortable sweater and took off your shoes.

"S-So cold" You chattered.

Bucky looked to you confused and trying not to blush asked, "What are you doing now?"

You looked to him and then realizing he never been in a modern airport before said, "Airports nowadays need you to strip down to check you" You tried had not to giggle on the last part; it just sounded wrong no matter how you said it. 'Wait there was something else I had to to tell Bucky... something about a certain detector... oh well its probably nothing'