Are You Going To Kiss Me? (Clint Barton)

(Y/N) let out a deep sigh as she looked at the cards in her hand.

"Something wrong?" her companion, Clint Barton, asked, looking up from his hand.

"Nope." she replied, putting emphasis on the 'p' with a pop.

But that was a complete lie.

There was something wrong but she just couldn't find a way to bring it up.

Clint and her have been going on dates and spending every free time together.

They snuggled to watch movies together or to do some late night star gazing.

They held hands when walking down the streets of New York.

Everything a normal couple did, they did.

Well, almost everything.

You see everyone's favorite archer had yet to lay some sugar on (y/n)'s soft lips.

This came to be a surprise to the female sniper. Clint was sometimes known for being slightly cocky when it came to his archery skills and heaven knows that if he really tried, he could make women fall at his feet.

And yet that man hadn't made a damn move to kiss her.

She expected this from Steve, not from the Hawkeye.

Did he not want to kiss her?

No, she knew that to be untrue because of the amount of times that she caught him staring at her lips as if they were forbidden fruit.

Or when he would lick his lips at the sight of them when he thought she wasn't looking.

With all those hints, why have so much time pass?

They were practically boyfriend and girlfriend. All they needed was that one kiss to make it official.

Even his best friend, Natasha, was surprised that he had yet to make the first move.

(Y/N) was known to have the patience of the saint.

But patience could often wear thin especially when it came to wanting a kiss and she was at that point.

It had been five months of casual dating and flirting with no kissing results.

She wanted some Clint Barton loving, damn it.

She thought the night to be perfect.

Starry night sky, a light gentle breeze. Something that was straight out of the movies.

But all they were doing was playing cards.

Finally, out of utter frustration of it all, she threw her cards on the ground and asked, "Are you going to kiss me or not? Because I'm getting really sick of..."

She was then silenced by Clint's lips on hers as they both fell to the ground.

She was surprised by this but in only took her seconds to get lost in the moment.

She let out a soft moan, enjoying the taste of his lips.

That little action gave Clint the entrance to her mouth that he had been wanting for months.

They continued kissing, forgetting the card game that they were previously playing.

"You don't know how long I've wanted to do that." he whispered when they finally parted for air.

"Who told you to stop?" she asked before catching him off guard and crashing her lips against his.

Clint was never hesitant to kiss her again after that.

~~~
All rights go to:
riri1148 on DeviantArt