It Only Takes One Kiss (Steve Rogers)

I know... Steve again....but I do state in the description of this book that I might be biased towards him xD. Oh and guys you gotta be more responsive because I want to know what character you want read  about. Capisce?

~~~

You were walking through the mall, constantly looking over your shoulder. You had lost your guns along the way, but they wouldn't do any good in such a crowded place. Steve's steady breathing was only a few steps behind you. You had been able to lose the men that had been chasing you for over 15 minutes, but you knew they would find you again eventually.

It was supposed to be a simple mission, but it had turned out rather differently. There had been no bomb underneath the mall, only several men waiting for you with guns. Steve had saved you from the first ray of gunfire and now you were walking through the mall, trying to find a way out of this mess. Fury wasn't answering his phone and Tony said the rest of the Avengers were away on another mission.

In other words: you were completely alone.

'We need to find a disguise,' you whispered to Steve. 'People are staring at us.'

He nodded, taking you by the hand and pulling you into one of the clothing stores. You picked the first clothes you could find of the racks and hurried over to the dressing rooms. Steve joined you in one of the larger ones and you quickly closed the curtain.

'So much for a quiet Saturday...' you sighed.

Without thinking about it you unzipped your suit, showing your red laced bra. Steve was looking at you with big eyes as you rolled the tight leather of your body and quickly changed into normal clothes.

'What are you staring at me for?' you frowned. 'Change!'

Steve snapped out of his trance from looking at you and changed as well. You pulled the price tags from your clothes and told yourself you would come back to this store one day to pay for everything you had to steal.

You watched Steve undress and felt your cheeks go red as you looked at his muscled chest. No! You told yourself. You were friends. Nothing more. You evaded your glance and opened the curtain of the dressing room a bit to see if anyone was watching you. As you had expected, the cashier didn't seem to have noticed you. She was too busy painting her nails. The other people in the store also didn't seem to care about what you were doing. Fortunately there still had been no sign of the men that had been following you.

'Now what?' Steve asked, leaning against you to see what was going on outside. You felt his hot breath against your cheek.

'Now we act normal.'

You stuffed your suits in the bags you had also taken from the store. You walked out of the dressing room and took Steve by the hand.

'This reminds me of that time when Hydra was after Natasha and I.'

'Well... these men are a little more dangerous than Hydra, Steve.'

'I know that, but the best way to stay unnoticed is to pretend we're a couple. You know, holding hands, pretending to think I'm funny.'

You smiled, hitting him softly on the shoulder. 'Your hands better not be sweaty then!'

He let his hand slip in yours and together you walked out of the store.

'We should do this more often,' Steve said, looking over his shoulder.

'What?'

'Hang out...'

You laughed. 'If this is your idea of fun, I think we should stop being friends.'

Steve smiled. 'Oh, come on! Aren't you getting tired of the movie nights?'