April Fool's Day (Avengers)

This was reqested by @RachelDavala, which was a great idea as today is April Fool's Day!

Have a great day everyone and  enjoy this one shot!  

~~~

  It was a perfectly good morning. I sat up in bed, yawning, when I suddenly realized what day it was. A wicked smile crept upon my face as I remembered what day it was. I had great plans for today. Walking down to the kitchen, I noticed that the Avengers (and Loki) were all there. Once I sat down, I realized someone was missing. Thor wasn't there.

"Hey Loki, do you know where Thor is?" I asked.

"He is still asleep in his chambers, why?" Loki answered.

"Follow me and you'll find out." With a dark smile, I walked towards my my room with Loki following behind.

"What are you doing?" He asked as I dug through my closet.

"Oh nothing, ah! Here it is!" I held up an air horn. "If Thor's gonna keep on oversleeping, we might as well give him a reason not to!" Suddenly realizing my scheme, Loki smiled and led the way to Thor's room.

"I like you (name). You are truly a trickster." Loki commented as we walked in. I heard a loud engine rumbling when we opened the door- no wait, that was Thor snoring. Tiptoeing in, we got in position. Loki stood at the door and I held the horn near Thor. Holding up my hand, I counted down. 3- 2- 1! I jammed my finger onto the button and let the sound pour out.

"AHH! We are under attack!" Thor jumped out of bed, still groggy, and fell right in front of Loki, who was pretty much laughing his butt off at this point.

"Haha! April fools!" I yelled out, laughing.

"(Name)... You genius... I fear even I couldn't have planned a better scheme!" Loki fell over and I joined him, both of us laughing like madmen while Thor took in the situation. He finally stood and summoned his hammer.

"How dare you commit this trickery!" Thor lifted his hammer and we both sprang to our feet, shoving each other out the door. "You shall pay for your actions!"

"Run Loki!" I screamed

"This is your fault (name)!" Loki yelled

"I don't care! It was funny!" I replied, running back towards the kitchen. "Quick! Grab the poptarts!" Loki grabbed the box and threw them at me. "Thor! Here take this!" I threw the box at him but he didn't stop.

"If you don't stop, I will make you!" I warned, still running. Loki had ditched me by now. Curse his magic.... I spun around and threw the first thing I could find at Thor (which was currently a stuffed bunny) attempting to escape. "Thor. I said stop!" Leaving a surprised Thor, I walked out towards the door, only to be tackled by a certain thunder god.

"I cannot take you by force so I will resort to alternative tactics!" Thor said as he jabbed a finger into my side, tickling me.

"NOO! NOO! STOP, IM TICKLISH!! NOO!" I couldn't help it.

"YIELD!" He yelled

"NEVER!" I replied

"YIELD!" He shouted once more.

I couldn't take it anymore, "I yield! I yield!" I got up and stood face to face with Loki, who had magically appeared right in front of me. I smacked him on the spot.

"(name)! What was that for?" Loki asked, shocked.

"For ditching me! Now come on, we've got other targets ya know!" Grabbing his arm, I led him towards the kitchen so we could eat. When we finished eating, I explained my next plan to Loki.

---

Natasha and Steve decided to go train after breakfast and while Loki kept them occupied, I made my move. When everything was set up, I went back upstairs and gave Loki the signal. He ended the conversation and left. Once they went down to the training room, Loki appeared next to me, then made himself invisible as he followed me.

"Hey Tasha, Steve." I said.

"Hello (name)," Steve greeted.

"Can I watch you train?" I asked, sitting on the bench.

"Sure." Natasha said, picking up her new pistols. Steve grabbed a punching bag and hung it.

"This one's surprisingly lighter." He muttered.
It wasn't long before they had everything set up and I felt Loki next to me. I was the only one who could see him at this point. Natasha moved back and prepared her pistols. Steve wrapped his hands and got in position. It was so hard not to laugh as I anticipated their next moves. Finally, the moment came. Steve punched the bag. Once, twice, BOOM! It exploded into a pile of multicolored party confetti and fluffy white whipped cream. Natasha shot her pistols and one shot the same party confetti while the other one shot out a white flag that said, "APRIL FOOLS!" In rainbow colored bubble letters. They both stood there, stunned at what had just happened.
"Oh yeah! APRIL FOOLS!!" Loki and I ran out, laughing once agian.

"Really?" Natasha asked. "April fools? How old are we again?"

"(NAME) GET BACK HERE!!" Steve yelled, wiping the cream off his face. "Mmm, this is pretty good."

We kept running until we got to my room. I shut the door and hopped onto the bed. Loki stopped to laugh.

"Alright, who's gonna be our next target Loki?" I asked between laughs.

"I believe I have an Idea for your 'April fools.'" He replied, a smirk coming to his face as he came up with his plan.

------

"Loki, I'm in the vent, what am I supposed to do now?" I asked, waiting in the small tunnel. Loki suddenly appeared in front of me in a cloud of green smoke.

"I just needed you so I could teleport in here. It's hard enough teleporting into this cramped space alone, but teleporting to you is easier." Loki explained.

"Is that the only reason you made me come up here?" I was not impressed so far.

"No, I needed you here so you could show me where Barton stays. I have a sticky magic spell." He replied.

"So that's your play! Turn here though." I motioned to a turn in the vents. Clint sat there, working on his arrows. "I've got a better idea." I whispered, seeing Natasha below. Explaining the plan, I waited for the exact moment, then told Loki when to do it. With his magic, he unscrewed the vent, causing Clint to come crashing down on Natasha. Of course, Tony had to walk in just then to make the prank funnier.

"Ohh, how about I leave you two alone to get some 'work' done." He winked and walked out.

"Stark! I knew it was you! Get back here!" Clint jumped up and ran towards Tony, who had also started running. When they left, Natasha stared up at the vent and began to yell.

"(name), Loki, if you two are up there, I will hunt you down and kill you! Tony will not let this go!"

Loki teleported us down and made the best comeback I had ever heard from an Asgardian. "We are not up there so you cannot fulfill your threat. I am here and you do not need to hunt me down. So good day." He turned and left, leaving me to face Natasha.

"Did he seriously just say that?" Natasha asked, surprised at Loki's comment.

"Um, I guess. Bye Tasha!" I walked down the hall and turned, breaking into a run. Natasha stood up and stared down the hall. "How are you two even legally adults?"

------------

The only targets left included Tony Stark and Bruce Banner, aka The Science Bros. Since Tony was involved, we needed an extra special trick to get him. Bruce was just an added bonus on this one.

"How about we get them both in one shot?" Loki suggested.

"How are we supposed to do that?" I asked, waiting for an explanation.

"(Name), do you know the two cream pies that the Captain made?" Of course he was implying the classic.

"Where did you get that idea from?!" How did he learn about that trick?

"This website, I believe it is called 'Youtube.'" He walked over to my laptop and pulled up the video. Great, now Loki knew how to operate YouTube. "I suggest we try it."

A smile crept upon my face as I said, "I'll get the pies."

---

Once we had our supplies, Loki used a spell to make them invisible until we carried out our plan. I led him down to the lab where to two men were busy working. Loki went up to Tony and I went up to Bruce.

"Whatcha working on?" I asked casually.

"An upgrade to my armor. I added in some now settings." Tony explained.

"Yes, it does seem quite interesting." Loki stalled. We made eye contact and counted down by nodding our heads.

"You know what's even more interesting." I asked, readying my hand.

"What?" Bruce fell for it, not looking up.

"THIS!" Loki and I screamed at the same time, nailing both Tony and Bruce in the face with the pies. Bruce seemed utterly offended as he turned in shock, but Tony was busy laughing with us.

"I cant believe you two did that! That was genius!" Tony laughed, pointing at Bruce.

"It was Loki's idea!" I yelled out.

Bruce stood up and wiped his face. "You two are dangerously tricky." He walked off to clean his cream filled face. That left the three of us, laughing our butts off. We thought Bruce had gone to the bathroom, but in reality, he gathered the remaining Avengers and made an emergency plan.

------

After recovering from a crazy laughing fit, Loki, Tony, and I walked towards the living room, only to be surprised by Steve and Thor.

"Hello brother," Thor began, "I believe I must have my revenge." Steve and Thor raised their hands, revealing the spray cans they held. Pressing the buttons, they shot the white liquid string at us and while we flinched in surprise, Natasha, Bruce, and Clint came in with whipped cream and sprayed all three of us in the face. Everyone started laughing except for Loki and me.

"You were in on it this whole time?" I asked Tony.

"Yeah, JARVIS showed me the footage and I had to bust in on these pranks! It's a free for all! APRIL FOOLS!!!" He shouted out, falling over from laughing.

"Oh well." I said, wiping a mound of cream off my face. Turning to Loki, I held my other hand out. "Truce?" I asked. The moment Loki held his hand out to shake was the moment I slapped the extra whipped cream onto his face. Stealing the can from Bruce, I went around and started spraying everyone in the face, receiving the most startled looks I had ever seen.

"HAPPY APRIL FOOLS YOU GUYS!"

Tony wiped the cream off of his face and grabbed an extra can. "You've crossed the line, (Name). This. Is. War!"  

~~~

All rights go to:

Rkwolfpup on DeviantArt