Embarrassing Photograph (Bucky Barnes)

A fitted shirt was quickly put on.

Tight yoga pants hugged your curves nicely.

But more importantly you grabbed your iPod and stuck both earbuds in.

You gave a satisfied sigh, "Time for my jog!" You look outside the window to see the sun rising up over the horizon.

Taking a moment for yourself, the watched the sun steadily grow from a soft glowing orange to a ball of outreaching yellow. It graced itself up into the sky as if it owned it but yet still somehow free. You touched the window longingly.

'I wonder what it would be like to be that free?' A brief flash of anger filled your mind. You hadn't wanted to become an Avenger. In fact you were forced to. Fury was overtly interested in your talent and powers that he wouldn't take no for an answer.

Your fist clenched and the window you were touching vibrated. You kept making it vibrate until a hairline crack formed in front of your fist. You stopped before shaking your head. "I don't want to break the window again; Tony will have a fit"

You turned to your iPod and played a song to calm down. You played, "Problem by Ariana Grande ft. Iggy Azalea" Satisfied by the song, you jogged out of your room to pass by each one of your teammates' rooms.

That was one of the things you liked about Stark's Tower. Everyone was together...in their own slightly f*cked up way. Hey at least you could never say that you've never seen the Avengers drunk- Now THAT was a party.

Each time you passed a room from one of the Avengers, your heart sped up. You were now nearing the room that barely anyone except for Steve ever tried to go in.

Bucky's room.

You bit your lip.

You always wanted to go in his room. You wondered what a former Winter Soldier kept. Did he have things like normal people? Or did he keep assorted guns and knives for him to polish later?

You chuckled at the thought. 'I'm making him sound like a cliché supervillian'

You raised your hand at his door and knocked. Normally nobody but you and Steve was allowed to do this. The reason is because Bucky almost shot Thor twice when poor Thor knocked on the door to welcome him. Sadly all Thor got was a crazed Winter Soldier and bullets in his armor.

After you knocked, you expected the door to immediately open.

It didn't.

Confused, you knocked again.

No response.

'That's strange' You thought, 'He always answers the door quickly. That and he is always eager to jog with me'

You knocked for a third time. Still you got was no response but faint snoring.

You smiled to yourself. "Is Bucky still sleeping?" You were about to open the door when you remembered no one has ever gone in (except Steve of course).

You stared at the doorknob. The temptation to open the door was compelling.

Many thoughts raced through your head. 'Should I knock again? Or should I open the door? What about I open the door and he's awake? What about he's awake and cranky?! Do you think he would possibly kill me? Or something worse?'

The song "First Love by Jennifer Lopez" popped in. You grinned, 'Okay I'll take that as a sign that I should open the door'

Hesitantly you grabbed the handle of the door. The air around you slightly vibrated as if feeling your same hesitation. You said, "Ssh!" and immediately the air around you pacified.