Lazy Day (Tony Stark)

Warning: small amount of language and slight sexual references

~~~

You sat the kitchen table, bored out of your mind.
It was your first day off from SHIELD duties in months. There had been countless alien and super villain on Earth lately that you and your boyfriend of two years, the famous Iron Man aka Tony Stark, were kept very busy.
So when the Director finally gave it the all clear to have two weeks off, you were excited.
You got even more excited when Tony suggested going to his Malibu mansion for those two weeks.
You could just picture it.
You and Tony lounging around the house, maybe take a late night drive to enjoy the night sky, or maybe take a late night dip in the ocean when no one was around.
You weren't quiet about your plans either. You had rambled on and on about the many things you wanted to do there with Tony. You thought he was listening to what you were telling him, but waking up without him there proved otherwise.
He was in his damn lab, making repairs on his suit.
You tried to find something to do, in hopes that maybe just maybe he would get out of there when JARVIS notified him that you were up.
When he didn't come up, you went down there wearing nothing but one of his Black Sabbath t-shirt and underwear. You were hoping that would get his attention like it always had before.
He had acknowledged your presence and even told you that he would be up there in a minute.
That proved to be untruthful since you were sitting at the table waiting for him for the past hour or so.
With an annoyed huff, you got up and headed from his lab.
You would be damned if he spent his whole time in there.
He was still clanking away at his suit when you stormed in.
"Tony! I'm bored!" you complained with a pout.
"Why don't you catch up on your shows? Play some video games." he suggested, not looking at you.
"It's not fun alone. Come on, you can do this some other time." you replied, pulling his arm to make him move.
"(Y/n), Lemme go. I have to get this done." He still wouldn't look at you.
You huffed again.
Then an idea hit you.
"Tell you what. You play me eight rounds of Mario Kart 8 and whoever the victor is will win a prize."
Tony stopped what he was doing. He was intrigued.
He looked at you and asked, "What's the prize?"
"If I win, you have to do whatever I want."
"And if I win?"
You flashed him a sexy smile.
"Then we will do whatever you want." you answered, running your hand teasingly along his chest.
It only took him a minute to mull it over.
"I'm in!" He set his tools down and walked with you to your shared bedroom.
So after eight rounds of Mario Kart racing, Tony had his ass handed to him. ("Stupid red shell.")
You did a little victory dance before Tony grabbed you by your waist and playfully tackled you to the bed.
He then began an onslaught of tickling you in your ticklish areas. You both laughed as you tried to fight back.
"You cheated." he accused, a smile on his face.
"I can't help the fact that you suck at that game." you said, between laughs.
He stopped tickling you and leaned you to give you a quick peck on the lips.
"So, my Iron Maiden, what would you like to do today?" he asked.
You smiled.
"Pizza and movies!" you cheered, fists pumped in the air.
He laughed.
"Pizza and movies it is. JARVIS, you heard the lady. Order us some pizza and put on one of her favorite movies." Tony ordered, moving to get comfortable next to you.
"Right away, sir." JARVIS responded as a projector screen came down from the ceiling.
For most of the day, you and Tony spent that time, eating pizza and watching your favorite movies. You were enjoying being snuggled up in Tony's arms, taking in his scent and his warmth. He would occasionally kiss your head, enjoying your laugh and smile.
You would sometimes take Tony by surprise and pull him into a heavy makeout session. You both loved those moments of getting lost in each other, not having a care in the world. Tony would give you a small pout when you would pull away when your favorite movie scene came on.
This was your day after all.
You were would allowed to be a tease.
You got even more amusement in teasing Tony when you wanted him to give you a back rub. Tony's hands worked their magic on your back, getting all the knots and tension out of you. You showed your appreciation by slightly moaning when he hit the right spot. He tried to make a move that would usually have you naked in a second flat but you smacked his hand away.
He pouted at you which made you chuckled.
"If you're a good boy, I'll reward you later." you said, with a sly smile.
He smiled back and happily obeyed.
When Tony got up after Catching Fire finished, an another idea popped into your head.
You made a mad dash for your closet and pulled out two nerf guns. They were a joke gift from Natasha for the times you just wanted to shoot Tony in the ass.
You set one gun down on the bed and quickly looked for a pen and paper. When you found what you were looking for, you jotted down a quick note before you made a mad dash out of the room.
When Tony came out of the bathroom, he was surprised to see you gone.
His eyes then spotted the nerf gun and the note with a challenge.
"Come find me if you dare."
He smirked before grabbing the nerf gun and running to find you.
"JARVIS, scan the mansion for (y/n)'s heat signature." Tony ordered as he slowly crept down the halls.
"I'm afraid I can't, sir. Miss (l/n) has forbidden me from helping you, sir." his A.I. answered.
"Why are you listening to her? I was the one that created you."
"She threatened to fry my main frame, sir."
Tony smacked his forehead at that. Leave it to you to threaten a computer.
He continued to walk around the mansion, looking around every corner in every room of the house.
He would sometimes pause to try to hear for your footsteps, but nothing.
Then he felt a small object hit his head.
He quickly turned around nerf gun in front of him, but didn't see you.
He did see the small soft bullet on the ground.
He walked a few more feet before his butt was hit with a bullet.
He jumped in surprised and turned around again.
Yet you weren't there.
Then it hit him.
He looked up and smiled.
You took great pride in your hiding spot. You had been trained by one of the greatest agents SHIELD had to offer, Clint Barton.
So it was only natural that you developed his habit of hiding in the vents.
You were softly giggling like a mad man as you had watched Tony try to find you.
You laughed even harder when you managed to get those two hits on him.
But then your laughter quickly died when somehow Tony managed to lock eyes with you.
"Oh, shit." you whispered as you tried to make a quick dash out of the vents.
Tony was calculating your movements, following you as you moved.
The moment you jumped out of the vent, he steadied his aim and landed a bullet on your butt.
"That's for earlier." He exclaimed, smirking at you.
"Oh, you're going to get it now, Tony!" You smirked back.
So commenced the nerf war.
You both shot at each other, taking cover in the oddest of places.
Laughter filled the house as you continued to fire shots at each other, picking up fallen bullets to keep your ammo up.
Then it was down to the final bullet.
"Giving up yet, babe?" You could hear his smile in his voice.
"Not a chance in hell."
He chuckled.
"On the count of three, we go for the best shot."
"Okay. 1..."
"2."
"3!"
You both shot up and shot at each other.
You watched as the bullets seemed to go slow to their designated target.
Tony's bullet hit you square on the shoulder while yours hit Tony in between his eyes.
"I win!" you exclaimed, fists in the air.
You did your second victory dance of the day, shaking your butt teasingly at Tony.
You somewhat regretted it as he made a mad dash for you.
You tried to run away from while a surprised shriek escaped your lips.
But he had the head start and picked you up off your feet. He threw you over his shoulders and gave your ass a good smack.
He took you back to the bedroom and playfully tossed you on the bed.
You laughed at this and continued laughing reminiscing about the day.
Tony joined you on the bed, placing himself on top of you.
You locked eyes and had a silent conversation with each other through them.
"What?" you finally asked, with a smile.
He shook his head as he continued to look at you lovingly.
He then closed the gap between the two of you by capturing your lips with his.
He kissed you with such a fiery passion that you didn't want him to stop.
His kiss spoke volumes to you and you pressed your body close to his.
After you pulled away from each other for air, you breathlessly asked, "So Mr. Stark, what did you think of today?"
"I have to admit it was pretty fun. We should do it again tomorrow. I'm glad you pulled me out of my lab." Tony replied, with a huge smile.
"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. Maybe tomorrow we can go another round of Mario Kart to determine who plans tomorrow's activities." You challenged, smiling back.
"You're on!" he exclaimed.
............
The next day
"I win again!"
"Damn it!"

~~~
All rights go to:
riri1148