Epilogue

Calum's eyes snapped open, and he took in his surroundings. Everything came back to him at once, messing with his head. It was all a dream, a weird dream. How could he dream that he was human?

He tried getting out of bed, but winced, letting out a groan. With that sound, the bedroom door opened, and the boy with the porcelain skin ran in, and jumped on him. "Cal, you're alive. Well technically you're not, but you know what I mean." Luke rambled, eyes shining. 

"I was so worried. I told you, you should've fed off of me. You wouldn't of passed out." Luke frowned, cuddling into Calum. "You've been out for a week." The blond sighed, pressing a kiss to his neck. 

"I had the weirdest dream though." Calum hummed, cuddling the boy closer. "I dreamt that you were a vampire, and I was human." The brown eyed man chuckled. "That sounds silly." Luke giggled, straddling Calum. "How could I be a vampire, I hate the sight of blood."

"Hmm, true." Calum smiled, brushing his nose against Luke's. "I still can't get over the fact that in my dream I was submissive to you." He scoffed. "I could totally be dominant." Luke giggled, his cheeks turning pink. "Wanna bet?" Calum smirked, and starting tickling the blond. 

Luke squealed, protesting. "Stop, stop, stop." He giggled, kicking his legs out. Calum stopped, and wrapped his arms around the blond. "Promise that we'll be together forever?" Luke randomly said, making Calum tense. 

"I promise." He reassured the boy with the porcelain skin, even though he knew that it was a lie.

There's no such thing as forever. 

Nothing last forever. Forever is a lie. All we have is what's between hello and goodbye. 

-

Fifty-Six Years Later..

The old man with the porcelain skin took his final breath in his sleep. Calum cried in bed that night, right beside Luke's body. 

He tried continuing on, trying to forget Luke. But he could never forget the boy with the porcelain skin, never. 

There's no such thing as happy endings, endings are the saddest part, so just give me a happy middle, and a happy start. That's what Calum got, and now he's ending it.  

So, on April 16th, at 3am, Calum drove a stake through his chest. 

Hopefully the boy with the porcelain skin and Calum can meet again in another life.

THE END

A/N: This wasn't the ending I originally planned, I don't know if I like it. What's your opinions on it?