Chapter Twelve

I dyed my hair and I'm thinking of getting a cartilage piercing 

-

It was around about noon, when suddenly the door of the apartment burst open, and Calum's best friend stumbled in. The boy went to open his mouth to speak, but Michael just stormed past him and opened the fridge. He pulled out the water bottle Calum kept in there to chill it, and poured the contents down the drain. 

"Michael?! Where the hell have you been?" The boy glared at his best friend who threw away the now empty water bottle in the bin. "Places." The now blue haired boy mumbled looking in all the cupboards in the kitchen. 

"That's not a fucking good enough explanation Michael. You've been gone almost two weeks, you can't just leave without saying anything. I called you parents! They didn't even know where you were, do you know how worried I was?" Calum ranted as his friend continued to search for something. 

"Calum just be quiet for five minutes! For gods sake." Michael shouted causing Calum to purse his lips and cross his arms. "Don't you d-" "JUST SHUT UP." The blue haired boy roared, his face going red.

That made the boy quieten down, he almost felt like crying on how his friend was acting. His eyes widened as Michael brought out a microphone from the cupboard they kept all cleaning stuff in. Of course he wouldn't of found it, since he doesn't do cleaning.

"What..?" He frowned as Michael pocketed it. "How did you know it was there?" Calum said with fear coursing through his body. "I didn't." He mumbled. "Michael." Calum said as his friend exited out the kitchen, and went down the hall to the door. "Michael." He repeated as the boy ignored his calls.

"MICHAEL." He shouted as Michael went out the door slamming it behind him. "Fuck!" Calum cried out kicking the wall, only to slip on the floor since he was only wearing socks. He laid on the floor staring at the ceiling with tears pouring out his eyes, what does he do now?

-

"I still can't believe you did that to Michael." Luke shook his head, combing his fingers through his now flat hair. "He asked me to give him a blowjob okay! I warned him that I wasn't good." Ashton laughed rolling onto his stomach on the couch. 

"You could've smelt his blood, your teeth could've came out." The blond rolled his eyes at his best mate. "But it didn't happen, did it?" Ashton giggled. "He's so cute." He sighed dreamily. "Yeah, yeah, okay." Luke laughed drinking the rest of his coffee, cringing at it because it was cold from being left on the table. 

"Now to think of it." Luke thought aloud. "Michael hasn't been over in awhile, where is he?" The blond asked patting Ashton's bum so he'd sit up. "I don't know, I texted him but he didn't reply." Ashton pouted. "Maybe the blowjob was so bad he left, oh my god." The curly haired boy rambled.

"Ashton calm down." Luke laughed. "I'm sure he's just busy with college or something, you'd know how it gets." He reassured. "Yeah I guess so, but he could've just sent a simple hi or something." He sighed. 

Luke just shrugged taking his phone out his pocket, and whispered 'fuck' under his breath as he saw he still hadn't replied to Calum's messages.

From Calum: Luke? I saw you on the news, I think..

From Calum: Answer me! 

From Calum: Was it you?

From Calum: Do you need help?

From Calum: I can bail you out if you need bailed out

From Calum: You know what

From Calum: Fuck you

The blond groaned, whilst Ashton looked at him weirdly. "What're you groaning at?" Ashton asked. "I didn't reply to Calum." Luke said whilst trying to think of an excuse. "How long ago did he send the message?" The man asked. "Two days ago." Luke bit his lip.

"Two fucking days ago? Mr you need to reply to him now. I thought you liked him?" Ashton glared at the blond. "I do like him! I was busy trying to change my look so the police don't find me. If I get caught, everybody is in danger." Luke said with a defensive tone.

"What do you mean everybody is in danger? They'll find out you're a vampire, so what. I know they're going to try and find other ones. But there's no one else other than us two...right?" Ashton gave Luke a questioning look.

Luke stayed silent fumbling with the rings on his fingers. "Right?" Ashton said more firmly crossing his arms.

"He's back Ashton." Luke sighed staring at his feet.

"Who's back Luke? You need to be more specific than that." 

"He's back." 

"Wait..fuck. He's back?"

"Yes he is, and I think he's after Calum."

-

"Why the fuck did you pour the water down the drain." They growled slamming Michael into the brick wall.

"He's, he's my best friend. You can't do that to him, you promised you wouldn't get him in the middle of this." Michael glared trying to fight against their grip, but failing as they were too strong. 

"I didn't promise shit." They shouted banging Michael's head against the wall. "You knew what you were getting into ever since I turned you. This does come with consequences." 

"Please..just leave Calum out of this." Michael pleaded. "He's got so much to live for."

"I can't just leave the pretty boy alone. He knows Luke, and Luke likes pretty boy." They smirked as Michael's face filled with fear. "You know what you're going to do for me, do you?" 

"No." Michael flinched as their breath hit his neck.

"You're going to help me kill Calum.

A/N: Someone please kik me: mel_fred

I need more friends