Chapter Four

"Michael." Calum said waving his hand in front of his best friends face. Michael's face stayed expressionless as he continued to watch his soaps on the evening television. 

"Michael!" The fluffy hair boy groaned slapping his friends face, making the latter sigh angrily before turning his attention to Calum.

"What?!" He huffed glaring, this better be good, he's missing Tracey and Carla fighting.

"Are you opening my window at night? Or is my window broken?" Calum asked sitting down on the couch next to Michael. "I keep on seeing flashes of porcelain skin, and you're skin is pale."

Michael furrowed his eyebrows staring at his best friend, he could see Calum was freaked out and wanted reassured that it was indeed his friend opening his window at night. So Michael decided to mess with his friend like the nice person he is. He made his face look shocked and he would've tried to make his face pale, but he can't do that since his face isn't already pale as fuck.

"What?" Calum asked shakily seeing his expression and started to freak out.

"Y-You mean y-you saw a b-boy with p-porcelain skin i-in your b-bedroom?" Michael said stuttering, wow, he should become an actor. 

"Well just a silhouette of someone wit porcelain skin, why?" Calum asked biting his nails.

Michael widened his eyes before looking around pretending to look for someone. He brought his wide eyes back to Calum, who was biting his nails raw.

"Y-You mean L-Lucifer the v-vampire?" Michael made his mouth drop and kept his eyes wide for effect.

"V-Vampires don't exist M-Michael, s-stop being s-silly." Calum chuckled nervously looking around the living-room.

"Calum I-I'm not joking." Michael said trying to look as believable as possible and it worked.

"Are you s-serious." Calum started crying. "O-Oh my g-god, there's a v-vampire b-breaking into m-my b-bedroom. W-What if h-he rapes m-me." He wailed jumping up off the couch and pacing back and forth.

"Michael we have to leave, it's not safe here. Wait let me go pack, you can just sit on your ass because you'll do that anyway." Calum said rushing off to his bedroom to pack his belongings.

Michael stayed put on the couch stifling his laughs.

"OH MY GOD MY WINDOW IS OPEN AGAIN. MICHAEL RED ALERT RED ALERT, IT'S IN HERE." Calum screeched running back into the living-room and throwing himself at Michael. 

As much as Michael was enjoying this, he didn't want to see his best friend crying to he decided to own up.

"Calum I was kidding." Michael said as he burst out laughing, he clutched his stomach as he rolled off the couch letting out the loudest laugh ever. "You're window is probably broken, we need to save up to get it fixed." He said wiping a laughter tear from his face.

Calum stood there expressionless staring down at his laughing friend. The latter stopped laughing and looked at Calum questioningly. That's when Calum stomped his foot on Michael's crotch, exiting out the living-room to his bedroom.

As he entered his bedroom, he could hear Michael's groans of pain and that made him giggle and smile. But he then froze to hear someone else's laughter. He looked around frantically, what if Michael was right, what if vampires were real?

But the laughter seemed to stop as he looked around, he walked to his window to look down at the car-park and he saw a group of ladies. Maybe it was them who laughed, but it sounded like a boy's laugh, well one of them just might have a manly laugh.