Chapter Fifteen

"So, can I ask something that you might not want to tell me?" Calum asked, as the two of them were cuddled on the sofa. "Depends what it is, so just ask." Luke shrugged, kissing the boy's forehead. "Do you know who...turned you?" Luke tensed and sighed. "No, I don't." 

"How could you not know? I'm not trying to be rude but," Calum said turning around to face the blond. "Wouldn't you of seen their face?" 

"I'll tell you the story, from the beginning. So you might want to get comfy." Luke smirked patting Calum's butt. The latter blushed, turning fully around so he was straddling the blond. "Now don't move a lot, or we might have a big problem." Luke chuckled. Calum just rolled his eyes.

"Okay so I'll start from the beginning. Years and years ago, when I was still human, my family wasn't really that fortunate. I guess we were lucky in some sort of way, since we had a roof over our heads, and the odd egg that our only chicken laid. But we were slowly getting less, and less food every week. 

Sometimes my mother would go without eating for a couple of days, just so me, my dad and my brothers could eat. So we'd have enough energy to work, to get money. But in those days, you didn't get paid a lot. We had to use our money wisely, most of it went to food. So if the roof had a hole in it, it would just be left there. Only because we didn't have the spare money to fix it. 

That meant that all of us were prone to illness, which is what happened to my dad. Without my dad able to work, it meant my brothers and I had to take on more jobs. Which meant longer hours, which meant we were starving at the end of the day. 

Due to desperate measures, I decided to have a walk done the market place. See if anyone was kind enough to give us any food. We were that desperate we would take mouldy bread, even a rotten apple. Anything to fill our stomachs. But nobody would give us anything, not even the food they threw out in their rubbish. 

But one day I thought I struck the jackpot. I was sitting on the road at the side, watching everyone walk home at the end of the day. But a cloaked person came up to me, and sat down next to me. They said that they saw how desperate my family and I were, and that they wanted to help. 

Of course I wanted to take the offer, but I knew there would be some sort of catch, and yes there was. 

In return, I had to deliver parcels to lots of different houses in. At the time I didn't find it suspicious, I was only fourteen. But five years later, when I was nineteen, something happened. My mother fell ill, and I volunteered to look after her. Since both my brothers had their jobs to go to. I thought the guy would be okay with it. I mean it was my mother after all.

But no, apparently this was a very important parcel to deliver. Whoever I was delivering it to was obviously angry at this. So my boss was angry. They told me to meet him in one of the alley-ways in the street. I wish I never went." Luke sighed. 

"What happened?" Calum asked, even though he had an idea what happened. Luke closed his eyes, and took in a deep breath before continuing. 

"They said I had to pay for what I had done. They said I caused him to lose a lot of respect and money, and that's when, w-when-." Luke stuttered, not liking to remember what happened. "That's when they slammed me against the wall, and roughly dug their teeth into me. At first I thought they were making a sexual advance towards me. But that's when I felt a searing pain go through my body, as they bit into my flesh. That's how I got turned." Luke finished. 

"Oh.." Calum trailed off, still looking at the blond with wide eyes. "It sounds like-"

"Shush now." Luke smiled, kissing Calum's nose. "Let's not talk about it, how about we do something fun?" "I wish I could." Calum groaned, looking at the clock on the wall. "But I have to go into work in twenty minutes." He pouted. 

"Are you sure you don't want to stay with me." Luke whispered, slowly moving his hands down to cup Calum's ass, and squeezed. The boy let out a small moan before shaking his head rapidly. "No, no, no, no. I've already used up all my holiday days. As much as I want to stay with you, I can't." Calum smiled widely, before pressing his lips against the blond's. 

"Do you want to come with me? Or stay here." He asked, getting off Luke's lap, and walking to his room to get changed into his uniform. "I've gotta do some things anyway, but thanks for asking." Luke said wrapping his arms around Calum's shoulders. "I'll come by later, how about we make this sleepover extended." He smirked. 

"You might as well take Michael's place here." Calum laughed. "He's never home any-more." "Maybe I will." Luke smiled against the boy's neck, before placing a kiss there. "I'll see you later baby boy."

"Fuck you." Calum blushed.

-

Calum walked out of his work, into the cold, and refreshing air. He couldn't wait to get home, his feet were killing him from walking around all day. Maybe he could get a free rub from Luke, if the blond is home by the time he get's there. 

The boy raised his eyebrows, as someone passed him with a paper bag over their head with the words 'I'm not famous anymore'. "Alright then." Calum said to himself, as he walked into the local newsagents. He was craving a fizzy drink, he doesn't know why. 

He chose a can of vimto, and he made his way over to the checkout. But a newspaper caught his eye and peaked his interest. The man at the counter eyed him, as he picked it up and went to open it.

"You must buy it if you read it!" He shouted, causing Calum to drop the newspaper. "O-Oh, uh yes of course." Calum stumbled on his words, as he placed everything on the counter and paid for them.

He'll just read it when he gets home. 

-

Luke wasn't back yet, so Calum decided to read the newspaper that caught his attention. It was more so the big bold letters that peaked his interest. 

'BODY GONE MISSING.'

About two months ago, Niall Horan (22), was murdered outside the apartment blocks on the East Side of Brookplace. His body was still being examined by forensics, but since yesterday afternoon, his body his disappeared without trace. Specialists do not know what has happened to the body, their best guess is that one of the forensics team has stolen the body. They are currently interviewing everyone to find the culprit. 

Calum furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, why would someone want to steal a body?

The boy with the porcelain skin watched from the corner. 

A/N: I LOVE HOW I KNOW WHO IT IS AND YOU DON'T.

Also, surprise appearance from Shia. 

New book - Sexual Desires. It's cake and it's gonna be a bdsm book, go check it out :)