Chapter Ten

I have a One-Shot book now :-) If you wanna make requests you can comment on that. 

Calum had only been stuck in a cell for under twelve hours, and he was already sick of staring at the same blank white wall from his bunk. Above him on the top bunk was a lad with blue hair who hasn't spoken a word since the boy got placed here. It didn't matter if the man didn't socialize with him. Calum wasn't planning on staying here for long anyway. 

The police officer who seemed to be walking by his cell every thirty seconds was starting to get on Calum's nerves. It was the constant sound of the officers boots stomping against the concrete floor. Or maybe it was that every-time they walked past their baton clanged against the metal bars. The sound was ringing through the boy's head, giving him a migraine.

"Excuse me sir." Calum said coming up to the bars and peeking through them. "I-I-I I've got a migraine. Could you stop your baton from banging against the bars, please?" He even asked politely so hopefully the officer will act upon this.

Stopping in their tracks, the officer tensed and then turned around briskly. Their hair was covered with a hat, creating a seemingly familiar fringe across his forehead. The large broad shoulders should've given it away, as Luke walked towards the cell suppressing a smile by biting his lip.

Once he was back standing in front of the bars with Calum on the other side with his mouth agape, he swiftly took of his sun glasses, that he was wearing inside for some reason, and hung them on his navy shirt in the middle. Luke stared at the boy behind the bars with a sorry expression, it was partly his fault he was behind them.

"Luke?" Calum stared at him with wide eyes as the blonde stared back with a smile. "I thought you worked at Starbucks.." 

"Shh." Luke shushed the boy looking around to make sure nobody was coming and the guy on the top bunk didn't wake up from their voices. "I'm here to get you out of here."

"So you decided to dress up like a policeman and break in? Instead of bailing me out? You look like a stripper just saying." Calum eyed the blond's attire up and down. Luke just glared at the boy crossing his arms making his arms look more defined. "Do you want to leave or not? I can easily just leave and leave you here." 

"Luke, I'm on suspicion on murder. How on earth am I going to get out here scot-free?" The boy rolled his eyes gripping onto the metal bars. Luke bit his lip wondering how he was going to get out of this, he couldn't exactly say he used his mind control on everyone that was  associated with the case. 

"I bailed you out anyway's, I just wanted to wear this costume because I look hot in it." Luke shrugged making up the lie easily. The blond could've used his mind control on Calum, but he didn't want to. For some reason something restricted him doing so anyway. So if he wanted to he couldn't. 

Calum stared at Luke with a questioning look, to see if the blond would crack under his stare. After staring at each-other for thirty seconds the boy behind bars blinked and looked away blushing. It was the fact Luke was staring at him with such adoration in his eyes made him blush. Not that he saw the adoration, he was just blushing under the intense stare he was giving him. 

"Okay, let me out then." He said shaking the bars with his hands making them rattle. "Why isn't another officer collecting me?" Calum asked furrowing his eyebrows as Luke unlocked the cell letting the boy out quickly and closing it. "I told them I wanted to surprise you. I'm sure they think I'm going to give you a lap-dance." Luke snorted as they walked into the reception of the station. 

Nobody gave them a second glance as they walked out the door. Although Linda or Lee as they liked to be called, stared at them as they exited with a smile on their face. Luke put his arm around Calum's waist as soon as they exited the station. The police station was situated in the bad part of town, they said it was easier to transport all the troublemakers to the station. It was a bad stereotype, just because the place wasn't perfect. But the stereotype was right, there was a lot of troublemakers living there. 

"You don't have to be so protective." Calum chuckled taking Luke's arm off his waist which Luke immediately put back. "You don't know what's out there." The blond eyes darkened as some men looked Calum up and down as they past the pub. "I can look after myself anyway, have you seen these guns?" The doe eyed boy flexed showing off his muscles. 

"Yeah? Look at mine." Luke flexed easily showing how much more muscle he had than Calum. The latter huffed crossing his arms but bit his lip suppressing a smile. They continued to walk for awhile, Calum jumped over puddles and Luke watching fondly. But a growl in the distance caught the blond's attention, Luke knew that growl all too well. He quickly grabbed Calum and pulled him into the alley-way that they were conveniently passing by at the time. 

"Yuck this stinks, Luke what are you doing?" Calum asked as Luke shielded him trying to disguise his smell. They were standing next to a skip where a lot of stuff had dumped, going from dirtied nappies to rotten food. "Calum be quiet." Luke hissed as he heard the person who emitted the growl come closer. Calum, who hadn't heard the growl because he didn't have enhanced hearing, was confused to no end. But he went with it anyway's, he was whipped for the blond boy.

Luke heard footsteps approaching them outside the alley-way. The growls and whimpers became louder and louder as the monster's silhouette appeared at the entrance. The blond shielded Calum's line of vision as they leant against the wall breathing heavily. He widened his eyes at the sight. 

In his line of vision, his friend stood there was a wooden stake struck through his stomach. His friend's fangs bared painfully and their eyes going a grey colour. Covered in blood they stumbled into the alley-way and sliding down the wall slowly onto their arse. 

"Ashton shit.." Luke whispered staring at his best friend and then onto the beautiful brown eyed boy. He couldn't leave Ashton lying there, and there was no way he'd get Calum passed him without him seeing. So he did the only thing he could do. He picked up the boy and used his super speed to run to Calum's apartment. Luke rushed into the door and placed the boy on his bed before rushing off again.

The boy looked around in a daze. He could still feel the wind rushing through his hair. Looking around his room his mind went in a frenzy. How on earth did he end up here? Wasn't he just outside in alley-way with Luke? What was going on?

But suddenly he felt a feeling of drowsiness and soon enough he passed out on his bed. But from what?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The silhouette in the corner of the room straightened themselves up from leaning on the wall. They walked over to the boy passed out on his bed and ran their hand down his cheek caressing it. 

"You'll soon be mine. If I can't have Luke, then you fucking can't. So you can be mine. Mine to feed on, mine to use. You'll fucking like it as well." They growled brushing Calum's fringe away from his eyes.

"I'll see you later." They smiled kissing Calum on the forehead before exiting out the window. The same window that had been left open for the past few weeks.

A/N: lolwhat