Chapter Eighteen

"Can I heal him, please." Niall pleaded, as the two brothers stared at him like he was crazy. "Niall are you fucking insane?! He tried to kill Calum!" Luke shook his head harshly. "Please Luke. I promise Calum won't get hurt, I promise that nobody will get hurt. Troye just has so much to live for. He's only eighteen, and he only recently got turned." The fake blond sighed.

"Fine." Luke scowled. "At least he'll be weak for the next week or so, so he can't try anything." Niall cheered and immediately bit his own wrist, and put it to a flaky, grey skinned Troye. "How long will it take for the blood to get through his system?" Luke asked, pulling out the wooden stake from Troye's back. "An hour or so? If it goes through quickly." Niall nodded, picking the nearly decaying boy, and placing him down on the couch.

Both, Luke and Niall, sat down on the opposite couch Troye was on. Whilst Jack looked out the window of the apartment. "I would like to say," Jack started. "Luke, you're still just in your boxers."

Luke looked down on himself, and his eyes widened. Indeed he was still in his boxers. That meant the scratch marks on his back from last night, were on full on view to everyone. "I'll be right back." He said, walking to Calum's bedroom.

He smiled fondly, when he saw that Calum was still asleep in bed. The only thing that had changed, was that the boy was cuddling a puppy toy, that he must of grabbed in his sleep. Luke grabbed a plain black t-shirt, and skinny jeans, and pulled them on. Deciding to leave his feet bare, he walked back into the living-room, which was still silent.

"I know where Michael is." Jack hummed. "Where? Ashton's been worrying his curly head over him, the past two weeks." Luke mumbled, taking out his phone, ready to text his best-friend Michael's where-a-bouts. "He's been hiding in the woods behind the apartments. Been feeding off animal blood." Jack told the blond. "Wait..what?!" Luke shouted, standing up. "What do you mean feeding off of animal blood? You mean the meat off of the animal? Right?!" He bit his lip.

"I thought you knew Michael was one of us now?" Jack frowned, turning to face his brother. "It's obvious, you can't hear his heart beating any-more." "Well he's been missing for two weeks, how was I supposed to know his heart wasn't beating any-more?" Luke growled. "Who the fuck turned him?"

It was silent for a minute, before Niall spoke up. "The most logical answer is Troye." "Why would Troye turn him?" Jack said, looking confused. "My best guess is that; he threatened him." Niall shrugged, not really getting why everyone was making a fuss about it.

"No shit sherlock." Luke rolled his eyes. "I'm meaning, that he must've threatened to do something to Calum. Or.." Niall trailed off. "Or?" Luke questioned. "Or he asked Troye to change him." "Why would he asked to be bitten?" The two brothers said at the same time. "Maybe he wanted revenge on someone? Or maybe to be with a loved one?" Luke's eyes widened. "Ashton."

"You think he wanted to be changed, because of Ashton?" Jack frowned. "Well, yeah. Ashton doesn't like changing people." "Why?" Niall asked. "Because, he tried changing his sister, so he could have at least one family member. But she didn't make it. Ever since then, he vowed to never change someone."

"Do you think Michael asked Ashton to change him, once he found out about you two, being y'know?" Niall mused. "My best guess is that, that was what had happened." Luke pursed his lips. "Any-way, um, I wanted to ask." Niall scratched the back of his head awkwardly. "What happened to Zayn?"

"Committed suicide, because his supposed boyfriend got murdered." Luke said bluntly. "Oh." Niall said looking down. "How did you even escape the place where they were examining you?" Jack asked.

"When I moved here, at first it was to start fresh, and live a life with Zayn. But then, you, Luke, came along. I saw you and Calum hanging out, and got jealous quite quickly. So my plan was to fake my death, so I could get around, doing things secretly. Once I started following Calum around, I saw Troye, and that's when I got the most amazing idea. I pulled Troye aside, and told him about my plan. I wish I saw the heart eyes he was giving me though at the start.

He agreed, and I turned him. So I faked my death, they took my away. Troye helped me escape the place, and here we are." Niall sighed.

"What's the time?" Jack randomly asked. "It's.." Luke looked at his phone. "Damn, four o'clock in the afternoon." "Calum's still asleep?" Niall raised an eyebrow, chuckling a bit. "I did pound into him quite hard last night." Luke smirked.

"To much information." Niall made a disgusted face. "Um, anyway I got some business to attend to."

"I'm going to see if I can find Michael in the woods." Jack said looking worried. "Just to see if he's okay, he's alone out there y'know."

"You're just going to leave me with Troye?" Luke raised his eyebrows. "You'll be fine. Remember, when he does wake up, he'll be weak as fuck." Niall laughed. "See you later."

Both men rushed out the house, leaving a healing Troye and Luke alone. The blond glared at the boy on the sofa, before walking to Calum's room, the boy was still surprisingly asleep.

"My lil pup." Luke cooed, climbing on top of Calum, straddling him over the covers. "Baby boy." Luke nuzzled his face in the boy's neck. He got no response in return, so he decided to go under the covers.

The blond smirked when he saw the bites he left on the boy's thighs the other night. He told a hold of Calum's soft length, and started to pump slowly. He kissed the tip of Calum's cock, as he felt it fatten up, and grow harder. The boy started to whimper in his sleep, unconsciously bucking his hips up into Luke's hand. Luke wrapped his lips around Calum's shaft, and sucked harshly, that's when Calum woke up with a loud moan. "L-Lukey." He whined, as the blond took his mouth off the boy's cock.

"Afternoon baby." Luke smiled, continuing to pump Calum's cock with his left hand. "Please." The boy whimpered, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

Calum's head was thrown back when he felt Luke's breath over his hard on, tingling his cock teasingly. He groaned in need, desperate for Luke to continue what he started. The way Luke's lips wrapped around his cock before, he was pining for a release. The sight of Luke between his legs wasn't helping either, the prospect of what was happening was something in itself which shot pleasure through his veins.

Just as he was about to pout, to plead with Luke to move his fucking lips onto him, those plump lips wrapped around his cock again, Calum's head flew back again, a thick gasp pulling from his throat at the feeling. His hands threaded through Luke's hair, pulling at it.

Luke swirled his tongue around Calum's shaft, the feeling had Calum moaning loudly, his hands fisting Luke's hair and pulling on it again. Luke's hot mouth moved up and down while his hand wrapped around the base of his cock, twisting a little for extra friction. It was too much for Calum, especially when Luke seemed to stretch even further down his cock until the tip was practically touching his throat.

"Fuck- L-Lukey, shit, I'm gunna-fuck I'm gunna come-" Calum panted. Luke murmured deliciously around Calum's cock and the vibrations sent pleasure shooting around Calum until he came shooting out into Luke's mouth. Luke swallowed, obviously.

"Baby boy." Luke mumbled, moving up and kissing the boy's neck. "I wanna sleep some more." Calum whined, pecking the blond's lips. "Hmm, okay. Let's' cuddle." Luke smiled, laying down on his side behind Calum, and pulling the small boy into his chest, so they were spooning.

As they fell asleep, they failed to hear the movement from the living-room.

A/N: When you thought the drama was over.

HA YOU THOUGHT.