Chapter Six

One thing was on Calum's mind right now, how did Luke know where he lived? He doesn't remember telling the blue eyed boy, maybe his friend, Ashton was it, told him. The honey blonde haired man seems very close to Michael. 

Calum decided that Michael's friend must've told Luke before. Or maybe Luke has visited Michael before when he was out. There's probably an explanation for this, so he won't dwell on it much. At this moment in time, the fluffy haired boy was sitting in Starbucks. 

He had no classes today and the restaurant was closed due to some construction going on. Now Calum deserved a break, but he couldn't help but feel bored. Having no friends apart from Michael, who was at his job at Target, the boy couldn't go hang out with anyone. He tried talking to his newly galaxy haired friend whilst he worked at the tills, but customers complained and Calum got kicked out. 

When he started walking home it started to rain heavily, so Calum ran to the nearest building which happened to be Starbucks. With droplets of water dripping from his hair, he entered the coffee shop and ordered a hot chocolate. 

It was very busy inside, people seemed to have the same idea as Calum, take shelter inside Starbucks until the rain lets out. Luckily he managed to grab a table to sit down at, many people glanced as they walked passed, too shy to ask the attractive male if they could have a seat. 

Well except one. 

"Fancy seeing you here babe." Luke smirked sitting down in the seat across from Calum.

The blonde haired boy with porcelain skin shook his head like a dog, spraying water everywhere and on Calum.

"Are you fucking serious." Calum groaned unwrapping his scarf from around his neck and rubbed his face with it.

Whilst this was happening, Luke gulped eyeing Calum's smooth neck. He could hear the blood pumping through the boy in front of him, he could hear the beats of Calum's heart. It was hard to restrain himself from jumping over the table and grabbing the boy there and then, but Luke managed to keep himself stable and distracted himself with Calum's face. 

As much as he loved the smell of the boy in front of him blood, somehow his face could stop him from ripping him apart. His squishy cheeks that he'd love to just push together and press small kisses all over. He also loved Calum's plump lips, he'd love to kiss them but also bite them. Also he loves the boy's eyes they're just so-

"It's rude to stare." Calum grumbled smiling a bit before taking a gulp of his hot chocolate. 

Luke snapped out of his daydream and smiled softly looking down at his hands. He was kind of whipped, even though he and Calum have only spoke about four times. 

"Sorry." He mumbled still smiling and playing with his fingers. 

"No need to be sorry, it's flattering." Calum giggled wiping his chin that hot chocolate had dribbled down. 

"So what's a pretty boy like you doing here sitting alone?" Luke asked looking up at Calum.

"I was alone in the apartment and I was bored. I don't like being alone there anyway's, I always feel like something is watching me." Calum frowned tapping his fingers on the tabletop. 

'Oops. That's my fault.' Luke thought.

"Oh? Do you want me to give you a lift back home and stay with you? If you want me to of course." Luke smiled biting his lip.

"Are you sure? Michael should be home soon...I think." Calum mumbled pulling out his phone and checking the time. "Oh, he'll be back in six hours. It feels like it's been longer than that." The small boy frowned.