✏|22

Requested by AlizaKazmixxx

Hope you like this TvT I'm sorry if i got your name wrong.
--------------------------------------

✏ - Jin

You took a hold of your suitcase's handle as you listened to the announcement that's being played through the entire airport of Incheon International Airport. The pre-boarding announcement for flight 7A7 to (hometown). Taking one last sip of your (drink) that you just bought,you quickly threw it in the nearby trashcan and made your way to the boarding gate.

You didn't walk in yet as you roamed around the shops near the boarding gate. You stopped at the book store to look at a few books before a certain book caught your attention. You could never forget the pink colored cover learning book Jin always held in his hands.

Kim Seokjin.

You never thought you could get attached to a person within just a few weeks but spending most of your time with Jin (he asked you to call him that) during your holiday in Seoul was one of the greatest moments.

You giggled silently as you picked up the English self-learning book,flipping through it and feeling a little off since there's no scribbles and tiny drawings on them.

--- ✏ ---

"Of course,out of all the self-learning book,you just had to choose the pink one." you said teasingly as you and Jin walked through the main gate of Lotte World. Jin decided to bring you there so you could tell him what's the difference between Disneyland and this world's largest indoor theme park.

"I love pink." Jin said defensively,a bit of playfulness also mixed in his tone. "And,i bought this book so i can learn English and so i can communicate with you better and easier."

You're low-key telling me i suck at Korean Jin.

You smiled up at the tall boy, "But i am leaving very soon Jin."

Jin tried to ignore your statement but a frown was still tugged at the corner of his lips. He looked up quickly to avoid your gaze, "I also don't want Namjoon to tease me all the time for not knowing proper English."

You nodded,barely understanding what he said since he spoke too fast. "Ok...maybe i can teach you a few vocabularies? Someone your friend hopefully doesn't know of."

"I probably won't be able to pronounce it then." Jin said,smiling helplessly at you. You blew air out of your mouth before tip-toeing to squeeze his cheeks tightly and slapping it with your hands. "It's ok,you'll just have to practice. I'm sure you can do it."

Finally reaching the main centre of the theme park,you gasped as you took in the sight. All the colorfully painted houses and rides,the plants at the side and the clowns coming out from the corners to entertain (scare) visitors. There were rides above your head,speeding past you two,screams of joy could be heard.

All those just made you feel excited and giddy inside. You jumped repeatedly as you unconsciously took the boy's hand in your,holding it tightly. You calmed down after that, "Oh my,i am hyped now. Let's go play that one first!" you pointed at a random ride from above with a wide eyes,looking as the train of carts speeded past you.

Jin let you shook his arm as he looked after the carts until it vanished out of sight. "Ok,sure."

"YES!Wait...how do we go there?" you looked around with narrowed brows. Jin squeezed your hand a little before leading you forward, "I know where it is,just follow me it's not far."

You looked at his back as he walked in front you,bringing you through the sea of people. You grinned a little, "I'm happy you're here."

Jin paused for a second,taking in whatever you just said. For so long he wanted someone to say that to him. The boy smiled a little, "I'm happy you're here with me too Aliza."

--- ✏ ---

You finally put down the book and leaving the bookstore. You made your way to the gate finally and grabbed your backpack,fishing for your passport and plane ticket. As you were busy looking into your bag, you heard someone called your name.

"ALIZA!"

You whirled around to face Jin,who was panting heavily with sweat rolling down his temple. You widened your eyes a little in surprise. "Hey Jin,i didn't know you'll come to see me off..?I am almost going to walk through the g-"

"I didn't come here to see you off actually." Jin said,holding out his hand. You waited until his breath slowly slowed down and returned normal again. "I came here to ask you to stay in Korea."

"Wh-what? Stay in K-Korea?" you stuttered out,more surprised. "W-why?"

"Because i like you." Jin confessed. "Because i really really like you and i want you to stay with me,i want to see you everyday like what we've been doing for the past few weeks and i-" the boy looked down,flustered.

You blushed at his sudden confession. You wasn't sure if you liked him a few weeks before but you're sure now that you do and you're happy that he returned his feelings. "B-but Jin, i can't stay here. I already bought the plane tickets and mom is going to freak out if i suddenly tell her i won't go back."

Jin showed you a half glad and half disappointed look before he nodded his head with a sigh. "It's alright,i understand...."

You gulped a little before flashing him a smile, "But i promise you i'll come back....because i like you too."

Jin looked at you abruptly, his eyes widened. A smile spread across his face as he quickly hugged you tightly,causing you to let go of your suitcase. "Oh my gosh,really?Really?"

You giggled and nodded. "Yeah,i'm not lying. I'll ask mom about it okay? Fingers crossed she let me move over here."

Jin hugged your tighter as he pressed a kiss to your forehead, "Okay,i'll wait for you."

In other's eyes,you guys were just another couple about to leave each other's side but you know,you will come back here very soon.
--------------------------------------

A/N:

Me is too excited now because while i was writing this my dad called me to the living room and gave me NOW3.