[One-Shot!] Sting X Pregnant! Reader (Pt.2)

You were now 8 months pregnant and almost ready to have the baby. The gender of the baby was a

A) Girl

B) Boy

A

The gender of the baby was a girl.

(Flashback~)

Unfortunately, Sting couldn't make it to (Y/N)'s doctors appointment. He had a business meeting to attend to.

-

"... Congratulations Mrs. Eucliffe! You're-a going to-a have a girl!~" The Italian Doctor cheered also known as Feliciana. (North! Italy) "Feliciana-San, please keep it down..." Sakura said, in a kind voice. (Japan)

(Y/Nh smiled to herself, knowing she was going to have a little girl. I can't wait to tell Sting, (Y/N) thought to herself. "So-a~ What are you-a going to name the little ragazza?" Feliciana asked (Y/N). (Ragazza - Girl)

"(Daughter/Girl/Name)" (Y/N) said, smiling. "Woah! That's-a adorable!" Feliciana's curl bounced as she jumped in excitement. "Feliciana! Hurry up! You got other patients waiting!" A deep female voice yelled from the other room.(Germany) "Ve~ Come back next month on this day! I got to go before Monika gets mad! Bye-a (Y/N)!~"

-

"

=====

B

The gender of the baby was a boy.

(Flashback~)

Sadly, Sting couldn't make it to (Y/N)'s doctors appointment. He had a business meeting to attend to.

-

"Woah dude! Congratulations! You're going to have a little dude in which I mean... A boy!" The American Doctor cheered also known as Amelia. (America.) "Bloody Hell Amelia! Shut up!" A loud, angry voice was said with a British accent. (England) Amelia then laughed.

"So what are you going to name him?" Amelia asked, now munching on a cheeseburger. "(Son/Boy/Name)" (Y/N) said, smiling. "That name is so adorable for him!" Amelia jumped, her brown hair moving. "Amelia! Hurry up!" Alice yelled, standing at the door. Her angry green eyes meeting Amelia's blue ones.

It was also currently christmas time and the Christmas tree was up. (Gomenasai if you don't celebrate christmas)

"Um... Alice..." Amelia said, looking at the Christmas tree that had no angel/star, but a teabag. "Why isn't there an angel or a star on the top of the tree?"

"Because where the fuck would the tea bag go?!" Alice yelled, with her British accent. (I'm sorry I had to.)

==
C

"Woah!" The American man said. (America.) "Dude! These are rare!" Alfred said, looking at the picture he took of the babies.

"Is there something wrong?" (Y/N) said, worried. "No! It's just... Well... You're going to have twins!" Alfred cheered. Woah. Really?! Twins?

(Y/N) then went into deep thought. "So vhat are jou going to name them?" Said a German man, also known as Prussia. "(Boy Name) and (Daughter Name)," (Y/N) said.

"That's awesome!!" Prussia said. "Hahaha! Never in my life have I heard a Russian say haha fucking awesome." America said. Then just then, a tall man with silver-like hair and purple eyes ran inside the room with a pipe. "Oh funny joke, huh?!" Russia said, smiling chasing after the screaming America. (Got this from anime. Loved that part

 Loved that part

)

-
Gomenasai
Manga hasn't been released. There will be a part 3