Flashing Lights: Chapter 70

The intensity on the battle field between Natsu and Zeref was high. (Y/N) could tell that it's going to be a harsh time.
"Happy, Shion, I suggest you two fly away far. I don't want you guys to get hurt." Natsu looked up to the Exceeds.

"(Y/N)..." Natsu called out to (Y/N). "It want you to stay behind me while I take on Zeref."

"But-" (Y/N) widen her eyes. "Please (Y/N)."

"Fine, but I will provide you strength." (Y/N) said, nodding.

As Zeref's army went father back for the battle, Natsu started to launch his Dragon Art.

'What is this magic power?! This radiant heat?!' Zeref thought.

Just as Natsu had launch his Dragon art, A dragon shape tattoo had appeared on Natsu's right arm while (Y/N)'s on her left arm.

Then in a flash, Natsu launched himself at Zeref attack him.

-

After the battle of fire, Zeref got a hold of himself.

"Well that was a surprise." Zeref commented. "Just what is that power that you have."

"Well..." (Y/N) started. "HE inherited this power from Igneel..." (Y/N) finished, impressed of Natsu.

"The last of the power that Igneel left behind inside of us." (Y/N) said.

"It took me 10 months of training to be able to unleash this power." Natsu said.

"The last of Igneel's power?" Zeref asked.

"Yeah... This is one time duel only.. Once I use this magic power, It'll never regenerate." Natsu said.

"This power truly is Igneel's undying tenacity." (Y/N) said.

'Power granted, from the dead. I see... If that's the case.... It may just be able to destroy one who has become immortal!' Zeref thought.

"BLAZE DRAGON KING MODE!!!!!" Natsu yelled.

"Woah, Natsu..." (Y/N) saw all the fire around Natsu.

"I'M ENDING THIS RIGHT NOW, ZEREF!!!"

-

Natsu huffed as he punched Zeref with a big amount of fire power.

"You've really become a lot stronger, Natsu..." Zeref said.

"Maybe you'll be the one that'll stop me... At least, That's what I've been believing.." Zeref said, standing up.

"I've chosen to destroy the world over destroying myself. But... You're a little too late. Seeing you though... Maybe your next attack will prove that I'm not actually immortal, I don't know... It's all up to you, really..." Zeref looked at Natsu.

"(Y/N)... Natsu... There's something I'd like to tell you while I'm still alive." Zeref said.

"Huh?"" Natsu asked. (Y/N) then walked closer and stand next to Natsu.

"My Name Is Zeref Dragneel, And I am Your Brother(Father)." Zeref said. (SOrry)

(Y/N) and Natsu widen her eyes.

'.....What?!'

What they didn't know that was a certain blonde was watching from a afar... (Guess who.. ;))

"No way..." The blonde breath out, quietly.

"Huh?" Happy questioned.