[One-Shot!] Sting X Pregnant! Reader

Positive.

The pregnancy showed a positive sign. (Y/N)'s eyes widen as she knew she was going to have a child. She was very happy about it until she thought about Sting.

Will Sting leave me if I told him? Would he get mad? (Y/N) then started to become anxious.

-

After getting out of the washroom, (Y/N) called her Best friend, Yukino. (I'm sorry)

(Y/N)
Hey

Yukino
What's up

(Y/N)
I got something to tell you....

Yukino
Yeah?

(Y/N)
Well I took a pregnancy test and-

Yukino
YOURE PREGNANT?! WHY DIDNT YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU AND STING DID THAT. OH MY GOSH IM GOING TO BE AN AUNT. IS IT A BOY OR A GIRL?!

(Y/N)
Yukino I'm not even 9 month yet

Yukino
WHATS THE BABY NAME GOING TO BE?! I WANT TO BUY HIM OR HER CLOTHES. *Le gasp* WHAT IF YOU HAVE TWINS OR TRIPLETS OR EVEN-

(Y/N)
YUKINO CALM DOWN

Yukino
(Giggles) sorry

(Y/N)
(Sigh) Yukino I'm scared. What if Sting leaves me...

Yukino
Leave you?! What the hell? (Y/N)... He wouldn't do that. He loves you with all his heart. He's not going to leave you!

(Y/N)
Yukino I-

The noise of a door closing was heard. "(Y/N)~"

(Y/N)
Yukino I gotta go. Sting's here.

Yukino
Alright. Ok. Tell me if it turns out good. Bye (Y/N).

"Hi (Y/N)!~" Sting said, kissing you. "Hey Stingy-bee~" Sting blushed at the nickname. "D-Don't call me that! You know I don't like that nickname!" Sting stuttered. (Y/N) chuckled.

Sting's cheerful face changed into a serious face. "(Y/N)... Is there something you need to tell me?" Sting asked. (Y/N) was surprised by his sudden expression. "What do you mean?" (Y/N) asked, nervously.

"I mean, like, before I go to work, I hear you vomiting in the bathroom." Sting said, worriedly. Oh shit.

After You and Sting did that, it's been two months since (Y/N) had morning sickness. During those times, (Y/N) refused to take a pregnancy test. Then after it got a little... Worser, (Y/N) went to the doctor and was advised to take a pregnancy test.

"I just drank a lot... That's why." (Y/N) said. Sting didn't buy it. "I'm curious, (Y/N). Tell me..." (Y/N) knew she wasn't going to get out of this. She then dragged Sting to the living room where laid Lector who was sleeping.

"I'm pregnant." (Y/N) said, in a low voice. Sting heard her, but wasn't sure if she was correct. "Huh?"

"I'm pregnant." (Y/N) said, louder. Sting's eyes widen as his frown turned into a big smile. "YES!!" Sting jumped off of the couch and twirled (Y/N) around. "IM GOING TO BE A DAD!!!!" Sting yelled, running outside then running inside. "MY KID!!!"

"Hey! It's my kid too, you know." (Y/N) said, smiling.

Sting's reactions: