Flashing Lights: Chapter 17

'Sting-Sama belongs to You!~'

______________________________

"(Y/N)!!!!!!!!!!!" A female voice yelled.

(Y/N) was sitting down at a table, eating, sitting with Team Natsu.

"(Y/N)!!!!!!!" The female voice yelled again.

This got (Y/N)'s attention and turned to where the voice was heard. It was Wendy and it looked like she was holding something. It was..............Lector!! (Y/N) shot out of her seat and ran toward Wendy.

"What happened?!" (Y/N) asked Wendy.

"I don't know! I just saw Lector unconscious on the ground!" Wendy replied. "Calm down! Lector needs medical help so take him to the infirmary!!" Carla said. "Your right!" (Y/N) replied.
(
Y/N) and Wendy went straight to the infirmary and immediately healed Lector. With (Y/N) and Wendy's healing powers, Lector got healed and was fine. "Whats going on?!" (Y/N) heard from the guildhall. Natsu, Lucy, Happy, Gray, and Erza came in.

"HEY-" Natsu got cutoff by (Y/N). "Shhh!" (Y/N) shushed Natsu. "Whats going on?" Lucy asked-whispered. "Wendy found Sting's Exceed, Lector, unconscious and we're healing him" (Y/N) replied. "What?! Really" Happy asked. Wendy nodded.

(Y/N) headed toward the door and said, "I'll be back. I have to go and tell Sting. Can you guys take care of Lector please and calm him down when he wakes up because he's probably going to be panicking."

"Aye Sir!"

"Ok."

"Yeah."

(Y/N) left the guild, heading straight to Sabertooth. So many questions filled (Y/N)'s mind.
'What the h*ll happened?!'

'Is something targeting exceeds now?'

"Who did this?!"

While (Y/N) were walking you passed a mysterious group of girls talking in a alley.
She overheard them say, "He refused to tell me!"

"So what did you do?"

"I-"

(Y/N) walked further, not wanting to hear whats next. (Y/N) had thought they were a bunch of girls whose boyfriend cheated on them.

(Y/N) passed so many food stands that made her hungry, but continued on walking.

(Y/N) noticed that she get distracted easily like Natsu. (Y/N) passed another alleyway and noticed a familiar face. Frosch was standing there crying. (Y/N) immediately ran over to him and kneel to his/hers height. "Frosch! What's wrong?!" (Y/N) asked.

Frosch looked at (Y/N) and said, "(Y/N)!" Frosch cried and ran up to (Y/N), hugging her legs. "Frosch is very scared!! A lady took Lector away from Frosch! Then the lady attacked Frosch!!"

"What lady?! Are you ok?!" (Y/N) replied, now concerned. "Frosch don't know! From what Frosch saw, she had long purple hair and orange eyes! And the lady scratched Frosch's back" Frosch cried and turned. (Y/N) saw that Frosch was bleeding.

(Y/N) gasped and started to heal Frosch fast. Luckily, Frosch's frog costume that was once ripped is now good as new. "Frosch is very thankful for (Y/N) to do that!"

"Don't worry Frosch! We already found Lector and he is ok and we will catch the lady who took Lector away!" (Y/N) said like a hero. "Promise?" Frosch looked up to (Y/N) with his eyes teary. "I promise."

That made Frosch smile. "Come on Frosch! We're going to Sabertooth!" (Y/N) replied with a smile just like her brothers.

Then Frosch jumped on (Y/N)'s arms and with that (Y/N) ran to Sabertooth.