Flashing Lights: Chapter 18

______________________

'Sting-Sama Belongs To You!~'

_____________________

"Lector....." (Y/N) whispered. "Is that them?"

(Y/N), Lucy, Wendy, Rouge, Sting, Lector, Natsu, Gray, Erza, Carla, Yukino, Frosch, and Happy were hiding in trees and bushes, looking at the 'God Three'. (Y/N) had found Delta, Blair, and Raven in a forest close to a abandoned town.

"Miss..... I smell presence.." The girl with Purple hair and Orange eyes said. Then the girl with Black hair and Red eyes turned. "SHADOW GOD'S KAGUTSUCHI!!!!!!!" Raven spreads her arms and legs and unleashes a giant ball of white shadows around herself. The magic headed toward the bushes where (Y/N), Lucy, Yukino, Wendy, and Carla were hiding.

Quickly, (Y/N) jumps out of the bushes and yells, "FIRE DRAGON'S BRILLIANT FLAME!!!!!!" The flame and the shadows magic crashing each other then disappearing.

"What?!" The Raven haired girl said. "I see my magic is overpowered for you!~" (Y/N) smirked.

Natsu, Gray, Erza, Lucy, and Wendy came out of their hiding places. Sting, Rouge, Yukino, Lector, Carla, Frosch, and Happy refused to get out of their hiding places.

"Who the h*ll are you?!" Natsu asked with anger in his voice.

"My name is Raven Kumori!" The Girl with Black Hair and Red eyes said. "My name is Blair Cat!" The Girl with Purple Hair, cat ears and tail, and Orange eyes. (She's Blair from Soul Eater now.

Then the blonde hair girl turned around, now exposing her red eyes, and said, "My name is Delta Mocashini." Delta walked to (Y/N) and said, "Now tell me who the f*^k are you"

"My name is (Y/N) Dragneel. Remember the one who will take you down." Delta's eyes widen and made a smile. 'I found her' Delta thought. "Now tell us. Why did you did that to Lector" Natsu walked up to (Y/N) and Delta.

"Who are you?!" Delta asked. "Natsu Dragneel. Now tell me!"

"You see in my world I get what I want, but the stupid cat didn't want to tell Blair over here and so he had to suffer the consequences." Delta smirked, making you glare at her. (Cause I'm lazy to put (Y/N))

"This is not your world!!" Sting came out of his hiding place, which was a tree, and yelled,
"LIGHT DRAGON'S ROAR!!"

"FIRE GOD'S SHIELD!!!"

Dark flames came out of Delta's hand and was now protecting her from Sting's Roar.

This made surprised Everyone.

"How do you have dark flames..." Natsu paused and remember the guy on Tenoru Island who used the same exact flames. "Like Zancrow!"

"Then again. My name is Delta Mocahini. Twin Sister of Zancrow Mocashini"

"Oh yeah that bastard..." Natsu said.

"Don't ever underestimate the Flame God dark flames...." Delta said and turned to sting. "Sting-Kun" Delta smiled. You glared at her and muttered, "Two Faced F***ing b***h."

Shocked were in Sting's eyes. He had remember that voice. The voice of his ex-girlfriend. The one who cheated on Sting.

"D-Delta... I should of known." Sting said looking down. You were confused on how Sting knew this girl.

"Oh now you remember me." Delta said, and smiled. Confusion was now to everyone except for Raven and Blair. Since of everyone was confused, Blair decided to do a surprise attack.