Flashing Lights: Chapter 25

It's official there will be a part three to the school special chapter, but now we are into the Fairy Tail world.
_________________

'Sting-Sama belongs to you!~'

_____________________

You and Sting were currently walking to the Sabertooth guild, hand to hand. You were a (F/C) pregnancy dress with sandals. It was kinda noticeable to see your baby bump. What you couldn't believe was that you were already six months pregnant. How could you not noticed that you were pregnant. What you heard from other women, by nine months, the baby could come out so in three months possibly, unless your baby comes out early as a preemie. (I was a preemie - Preemie is a baby that was born earlier than their due date)

Since you were out in the public, people took glances at you and Sting. You noticed this and thought,
'I can't wait till Sorcerer Weekly knows about this...' (sarcasm - is that how you spell it?)

"(Y/N) is pregnant?!"

"Sting is going to be a father?!"

"Sting-Kun!!"

"She will be a great mother!"

"They're going to be great parents."

That last comment made you smile.

______

"Alright! We have an announcement to make!!" Sting yelled, causing everyone's attention to him.

You and Sting were now standing on a stage, still hand to hand.

"Do you want to announce?" (Y/N) offered. Sting smiled and nodded.

"What is it?" Rouge asked. The exceeds seemed to already know what was going on so they smiled.

"(Y/N) why is your stomach growing?" Lector hinted.

Everyone's eyes widen and looked up to you.

"(Y/N) is pregnant" Sting smiled and pointed to her stomach.

Just like Fairy Tail, it was quiet.

Then suddenly the quietness turned into cheers.

Of course, by hearing this, Rouge and Yukino were devastated, but yet happy. They both have known that they have no chance anymore.

"Yay!"

"Does that mean your going to be a dad?" Lector asked. Sting smiled and nodded.

_____________

(Somewhere in the Dragon Realm)

"Who knows about this?" Igneel asked.

"All of (Y/N) and Sting's Family." Alice replied.

"You mean their guilds?"

"Yeah."

"It's nice to know that (Y/N) has found her mate." Igneel smiled. (Can Dragons smile? I think they can)

"Mate?" Alice asked.

"It's something that dragons and dragon-slayers have." Igneel said.

"Oh so there is a dragon mating season?" Alice asked, dusting off ashes from her blue dress and apron.

"Yes..." Igneel said. "You see..."

____________

"We must deliver these three kin-shin souls's to my father!!" Death said as they walked through the the streets of Death City.

"Yeah! Yeah! Whatever! I want to eat them though!" Soul said, gazing up on the souls, licking his mouth.

"No!" Black Star said pushing Soul, making him fall.