Flashing Lights: Chapter 48

Wow! Almost going to chapter 50!

_______________________

(July)

Where am I?! Oh god. Its happening again.

Kill the girl. It's your destiny. You will be adored by many if you do. Take down this monster in front of you, but first take down the boy or he will be in your way.

Rouge looks down with an expression of shock, seeing that it is his own shadow who is telling him to kill (Y/N), offering the power to commit the deed. While struggling his shadow's will, Rogue is approached by Hiro, who was confused, terrified, and wondering what is wrong with him. Rogue then cries out in agony and sends Hiro flying back with on mighty sweep of his arm.

To this action, (Y/N) reacted to this and charged at Rogue, sending as many punches as possible. Rogue then grabbed (Y/N), choking her, but that only caused her to smirk.

"Can't you see, Rogue?! Its impossible for (Y/N) to die!!" She laughed. Rogue's eyes widen and said, "All living things in this world has to experience death!!" His voice didn't sound the same as usual. "You really think a person with such power could face death?!" (Y/N) laughed then said, "Take Zeref for example"

Rogue jumped back then balanced himself. "So your saying that (Y/N) has immortality?" Rogue asked, possessed Rogue was freaking out on how to kill this female. (Y/N) just stood there, smiling, but not in a good way. Rogue gasped then launched at Shadow Dragon Roar at (Y/N) which was useless to her. Since her magic was elemental, she ate it simply.

"Well if I cant kill you with magic" Rogue pulled out a katana. "Then I'll kill you with a melee weapon"

Rogue then launched himself at (Y/N), trying to stab her as much as he could. Hiro then unconsciously tried to get up, but only crawled up. Since his eye sight wasn't really good, he took a glance to see Rogue trying to kill (Y/N). Using his spiritual magic, he saw that Rogue was possessed by a shadow not good, but evil. Since Hiro wanted to be helpful, he stood on his knees and casted a spell for the shadow to leave Rogue's body that was possessing him.

Save me from this!! Make it end!! I don't want to kill her!!

Hiro could hear Rogue trying to get out of the possession. Well, here goes nothing. It's been a long time since Hiro used his Spiritual magic. It's been like 3 to 4 years since he used it to save his dad. Hiro's eyes sadden thinking about his father who passed away after his possession. No! Now isn't the right time! Hiro then casted a spell and shot it to Rogue.

Hiro then smiled to himself, then got up. "Thanks Hiro" (Y/N) turned and got Rogue's katana, out of Rogue's hand.

"Damn! What's all this ruckus?!" Damian, the knight who questioned Hiro, came down along with other knights. Damian's eyes widen and smirked, "Well lookie what we have here. (Y/N) Dragneel, your under arrest for possibly 12 to 24 months for murder"

(Y/N)'s eyes widen then realized that she had Rogue's katana that was covered in blood, making it seems that (Y/N) had killed Rogue.

"What a monster."
_____________________

"Princess Hisui!! We have more news about the prisoner, (Y/N) Dragneel!!" Once again a knight had came running in, disrupting both princesses.