[Christmas Special] Flashing Lights: Chapter 65

"Number 7 must.... STRIP NAKED!!!

Being number 7, Gajeel striped naked. The girls screamed at the sight. Not in happiness, but in horror.

"GAH..." Natsu screamed. "A messed up order right off the bat!"

"W-What's going on." (Y/N) said as she couldn't see anything since Sting was covering her eyes. "Good thing you didn't see that, (Y/N)." Sting said.

"Th... This is fun." Lucy's eyes were still widen. Juvia sat there with no comment. "Aha... Ha.." Levy's laughs weren't so joyful this time.

"They sobered up quick, huh?" Gray said, looking at the girls. "ALL RIGHT!! WHOS NEXT?! GAJEEL! YOU BETTER HOPE YOU'RE THE NEXT MASTER!!" Erza smirked and laughed.

"Maybe we should call it quits, Erza..." Lucy tried to convince her. "Th-This game is incredibly dangerous!" Juvia protested. "What... What am I gonna do...?" Levy panicked.

"Once you start playing, you never stop~" Erza said. "Soooo who's the master?!"

"I am!" Lucy said. "Alrighty then! Number 1 and 5 shall shake hands!"

"La~me!" Erza said. "YOU'RE COMPLETELY OUT OF THE GAME!"

"But masters orders are absolute!"

"The real thrill of the game is to embarrass each other. So number 1 and number 5 grope the breast of the master."

"At least you didn't got groped by guys. Lu-Chan" Levy said.

"How long are we going to do this tormenting game?!" Juvia said.

"Woohoo! I'm the master now!" Happy cheered. "Don't do anything mean, ok?"

"Number 3 must slap number 10 on the butt!" Happy said. "Atta boy, Happy!"

Natsu slapped Gajeel on the butt. "My EYES" Sting yelled, still covering (Y/N)'s eyes.

=

"Number 2 and 6 must gaze at each other's eyes." Wendy said. "At least this wasn't anything bad." Gray said looking down at Levy. "Yeah."

"EVEN LEVY HAS BECOME JUVIA'S LOVE RIVAL!!" Juvia screamed.

=

"Aha! I'm the master once again!" Erza cheered.

"The devil has been revived!" The boys screamed.

"You guys make me mad by putting such lame commands. I will show you what's a really command and I will go hard on you guys!" Everyone shivered at Erza's comment.

"Number 5 and 8 must bust a move in the nude." Erza said. Great just great, (Y/N) thought.

Number 5 was Natsu.
Number 8 was (Y/N). (Death The Kid: I chose it cause it's symmetrical!~)

(Y/N) then got up from Sting and started to strip and did the same dance move as Natsu's.

"LOOK AT HER AND YOU DIE!!" Sting growled.

"Stop with the nude trend already!" Lucy looked away.

(Y/N) then sat down again and was covered by Sting's sweater.

=
Will
Post
More
Tomorrow
Sleepy
Good
Night
Merry
Happy
Christmas
Eve
Well later then