Flashing Lights: ¢нαρтєя 20

(THE SONG IN THE TOP IS THE BATTLE SONG. ILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN TO HEAR IT. AND IF YOU DO NOT LIKE DUBSTEP, MELODY DUBSTEP, OR HARD DUBSTEP. THEN DONT LISTEN TO IT.)(Song: Chinters Will)

-------

'Sting-Sama loves you always~'

--------------

"Damn you Delta!!" (Y/N) yelled, she got out of that filthy place and started to look for her friends.

Until a few figures came in the distance.....

----------

Erza was now growing suspicious of (Y/N). She was acting....... Different. She was clinging onto Sting a lot and was more cheerful than usual. She would ignore everybody else except for Sting. She also had no light orbs in her eyes. Just lifeless (E/C) eyes.

Anju hasn't spoke during the whole walk ever since (Y/N) came back. Then out of no where, Blair and Raven has gotten out to attack team Natsu.

"Ah so you finally came out to fight!" Natsu yelled, sending flames towards the enemy.

_________

"WHO ARE YOU!!!" (Y/N) yelled, looking at the group who approached her.

"Ahh (Y/N) there you are! We've been looking for you!~" A male said wearing a black tuxedo, a long black cape, hat, and mask. He looked like if he just gotten out of a play.

"W-What?, how do you know it's me?!" (Y/N) stuttered looking at the boys.

"Delta is usually cheerful and bragging to much. She would always have her crew around with her and she is never alone and plus...." The male came closer. "I can see your soul..." He whispered to (Y/N) making her nervous.

"Death! Stop scaring her!!" Another male came. He had spiky white hair and red eyes. He was also wearing a tuxedo and had his hands in his pockets.

"You guys are already scaring me! You just came out of no where!!!" (Y/N) yelled, walking backwards.

"My name is Soul" The boy with spiky white hair and red eyes said and smirked, leaving (Y/N) blush lightly. No! No! I have Sting and I love him!

"My name is Death." The tuxedo guy said and walked towards (Y/N). "It's nice to meet you princess." Death bowed.

"Princess?!"

"Yeah! The princess of the jewel. (Y/N)." Soul said, looking at you.

"What jewels?!"

"It says clearly in your soul! My dear!~" Death said, clapping his hands.

"That's creepy stop it!" Another voice was heard.

"Why are you telling her! She's just going to get more confused!"

A boy with short pink/purple hair and black eyes came out of the shadows with Another boy with spiky blue hair and dark green eyes. (I'm just using the boys from Soul Eater! My mind can't think of boy appearance or names )

"Hello there my name is Crona." Crona said, nervously, twirling with his fingers. "And I'm the almighty Black Star!" Black star jumped in front of (Y/N) and smiled.

"Ok! How many boys are coming now!?" (Y/N) said, looking around.

"Just the four of us." Soul said.

"And Why are you here for me!!" (Y/N) said, freaking out.

"Well we've been rivals with the Delta, Blair, and Raven for a long time now and I heard rumors of Fairy Tail members demolishing them so we came to help!" Black Star explained, his hands curling into fists.