Flashing Lights: ¢нαρтєя 50

Now Porlyusica was aiding (Y/N). Porlyusica widen her eyes of what (Y/N) had done moments before.

"Why would you do this (Y/N)?!" Porlyusica said, knowing that the guild will be devastated. "You Idiot Girl!!"

Natsu knocked on the resting room door since he wanted to know how (Y/N), Wendy, and Lucy is doing. A now aggressive Porlyusica opened the door and harshly said to Natsu, "I hardly suggest that you go out there and fight instead of disrupting me from aiding the girls. Now go Child!" Then shut the door on Natsu's face.

"Well Damn!"

_________

Sting already killed Kuro along with 4 other demons, thanks to the little girl who was also fighting beside him with light magic.

"Your not bad little girl! Your skilled! I'm impressed!" Sting said, nodding to the little girl who giggled. "Hehehe! My name isn't little girl! My name is Kiriko! I don't know my last name though" The little girl looked down.

"Oh I know!" Sting laughed making the little girl look up at him, smiling. "You'll be Kiriko Eucliffe!" The little girl widen her eyes and said, "W-What do you mean?!"

"I'm saying that your a Eucliffe now!" Sting smiled. "S-So your saying that your my daddy now?!" The little girl asked, tearing up. "Yeah!" Sting looked at the little girl and noticed she was crying. "Hey! What's wrong?" Sting frowned.

"I-I'm just happy that I-I have family in my life! Before t-this I used to live in a orphanage with Rosco because my mommy went missing and my daddy left me" Kiriko cried, now being hugged by Sting. "Don't worry. I'm here with you now" Sting said during the hug.

_______________

As Porlyusica was aiding (Y/N), Lucy was slowly waking up. "W-Where am I?! Where is everyone?!" Lucy asked, rubbing her eyes. "Silence child and Natsu brought you here. And I'm sure everyone is out fighting" Porlyusica said, aiding (Y/N). "Do you mind if you could get me a bowl of water Lucy?" Lucy nodded and went out. As she got out, some guild members approached her asking questions.

"Are you okay Lucy-Chan!!"

"How is (Y/N)?"

"What happened?!"

"How is (Y/N)?!"

_____________

Alicia was nearly dead since her demons betrayed her, beside a crying fake Sting.

"Sting.... Take care of this baby! I want you to be careful with her!!" Alicia yelled, tears coming out of her eyes, bowing she won't be there for her child.

"Please" Was Alicia's last word then slowly passed away. "No!!!!!!!!!" Fake Sting yelled. Fake Sting's original name is Moto. In Moto's hand was a crying baby girl. Just as she passes away, Motto turns back to his natural body. Motto had now back his turquoise hair, his silver eyes, and his pale skin.

_______________

"Woah!" The little girl said, her green eyes shining from the moonlight. "Daddy, how did you do that?" Sting turned to Kiriko and asked, "What do you mean?!"

"Your hair and eyes! It changed!!" Kiriko jumped, pointing at Sting's hair and eyes. "Your hair turned blonde and your eyes turned blue!!"

"Really?! Well it's because I got cursed and I guess I'm back to normal hehe!" Sting laughed, lying to Kiriko because it was hard to explain to the little girl.

"Now come on! I want you to meet someone special!" Sting smiled, making Kiriko think that it's a princess or a fairy.

______________

Porlyusica was asked millions of questions of (Y/N) by the guild members, including Sting and Kiriko. "Enough!!" She yelled, making the guild members to shut up.

"I will tell you how (Y/N)'s state is! Just shut up!" Porlyusica said, signing. "Before she passed away, she casted a spell and in order to cast that spell she had to sacrifice something that was very important to her life." Porlyusica looked at (Y/N) with a frown on her face.

The guild members gasped. "Y-You mean she gave her life away!!" Everyone started tearing up, making Porlyusica angry and annoyed. "No you idiots! She's not that careless and gave her life away just like that!!" Porlyusica said, still looking at (Y/N). "Although she did give up something very valuable."

"DAMN IT WOMEN!!!! JUST SAY IT ALREADY!!!!" Natsu yelled, causing Sting to cover Kiriko's ears.

"(Y/N) sacrificed her memories" Porlyusica finally said. "WHAT"

"YOU MEAN SHE HAS AMNESIA?!" Natsu yelled. "She doesn't remember anything, but she does remember until age 12" Porlyusica closed her eyes.

(Y/N) opened her eyes and quickly sat up, wondering where she was. (Lol, perfect timing) Everyone gasped.

"She only has memories of when she was a child" Porlyusica said. (Y/N) got out of bed and went over to Gray. Squeezing his cheeks. "Hey!"

(Y/N) stepped back. "Gray?"

Gray's eyes widen. "HOW THE HELL DOES SHE KNOWS THAT BASTARD!!!!" Natsu and Sting yelled.

"I SAID SHE ONLY REMEMBERS WHEN SHE WAS A KID!!!!"

(Y/N) then turned to Natsu. Then she pulled his hair. "Natsu?"

"Where am I? What am I doing here? What happened?"