Chapter 30 A New Member Of The Minecraft Universe!

We were all hanging out. Team Crafted, Jesse, Chase, Ileyah, Michaela, Todd, and Dawn. Jason was looking quite upset, but then I noticed Michaela gawking at him.

"Hey! Michaela!" I called. She looked over at me. I grinned evilly. "Truth or Dare?"

"So we're playing this now? "Jordan asked.

"Dare," She said.

"Kiss Jason!" I said. She blushed.

"I'm gonna kill you!" She said. I watched as she leaned over and kissed Jason on the cheek. "Never said where!"

"YOU LIKE JASON! YOU LIKE JASON!" I chanted. "Good, cuz he's a very wonderful person."

Jesse smiled at me as Dawn cuddled up to him. I smiled back. If all goes according to plan, Chase will be the only single one of my group left.

"Yeah....well you....uh......YOU HAD NASTY DREAMS ABOUT HIM, SKY, TY, AND JORDAN!" She blurted. I laughed.

"Think I care if they know?" I asked confidently, though in reality I was actually embarrassed. "Ha!"

Michaela glared at me. But then she smiled as Jason slipped his arm around her.

"AWWWWW!!!!!!" I squealed. "HOW CUTE!"

Chase pouted. "I still ship TrueLapis!"

"I still ship Jase!" I said. "And whatever Sky and Dawn's ship name is but we can't all get what we want, can we?" I stuck my tongue out at him.

Chase and Jesse both made disgusted faces. I grinned and leaned my head on Sky's shoulder. He kissed the top of my head.

"I'm glad she's with Adam," Jesse said. "Though she'd be cute with Jason, too, I prefer SkyDoesLibby."

"I NOW OFFICIALLY SHIP Jichaela. Or is it Mason?" I asked.

"Mason sounds better." Ileyah said. "I ship it too!

"So, Michaela," Jason said. "Would you maybe.......be my.......g-girlfriend?"

"If you say no, I'm killing you." I told Michaela coldly.

"Yes, Jason," She said with a smile. He quickly kissed her lips and they both blushed. I cheered.

"Hello Stars and Welcome to the MinecraftUniverse! This is Jason!" I said in a voice close to Jason's. "JK! This is Libby! Duh! You're on my channel! Well, anyways, just like I'm a member of the Sky army, Michaela is now a member of the MinecraftUniverse!"

"WAIT A MINUTE!" Mitch yelled. "She is a Squid!"

"Oh that!!!" Michaela laughed. "It's a henna. I was dared by a friend."

"So you're not trying to steal my precious Lapis?" I asked.

"No." She said. "Now stealing your best friend, yes."

"Jesse?" I questioned.

"NO! JASON!" She said and faceplamed.

"OHH! RIGHT! Cuz Jason is my best friend!" I said. "Yes, Jesse, you have been replaced."

"What? No!" Jesse began to fake sob on Dawn's shoulder. "Jason, I hate you!"

"So you don't hate Sky for literally keeping me from you, but you hate Jason for replacing you?" I rolled my eyes. "Weirdo!"

Sky kissed my lips. "See that everyone? She's mine! No one elses!"

I smiled. "Dawn is Jesse's, Michaela is Jason's, and Ileyah is Todd's. Can life get any better?"

"Or it could possibly get worse." Jason said as he grabbed my hand from across the table. I gave him an odd look, but followed his gaze. There sat his cousin, Dylan, staring right at us.