Chapter 4 Sky Becomes Nice.

PAX was now over so Jesse, Chase, and I sat at their apartment. I was playing Pixelmon when I heard the door open to the computer room. I had my own computer but liked to sit in here when we were recording., though we weren't right now.

"Libby, please stop playing Pixelmon and look at who is over." Jesse said. I did as eh said and turned around, seeing Sky, Ty, Jerome, Quinton, Mitch, and Jordan.

"What are you-?" I began.

"We came to visit you." Ty said.

"Uhm, Libby, we have a problem. I'm sleeping on the couch, Chase is visiting his family, and with the guest room, Chase's room, and my room taken up, we still don't have enough room." Jesse explained to me.

"Not true," I said. "6 people split into two per room, there you go!"

"Uhm, yeah, but my bed can fit only one person, as does Chase's." Jesse said awkwardly.

"I'll take two then," I sighed. "Who wants to stay at Hotel Lapis?"

"I do," Jordan smiled. I smiled back, blushing slightly.

"I know Mitch and I stay together so.....yeah," Jerome said, hugging Mitch. I laughed.

"Family should stay with family but I'd rather you two stay together," I giggled.

"I'll stay with the Mudkip!" Ty said, latching onto Quinton.

"I guess I'm with you," Sky sighed. I frowned.

Once Jordan and Adam got all settled in to my house, we went back to Jesse's.

We decided to go to the mall, I don't know why. Our mall sucked.

"Wow," I gasped as we passed by Debs. In the store was this beautiful dark grey dress. (Picture off to the side.)

"You like it?" Jordan asked me.

"It's beautiful." I said. I looked at the price and instantly frowned. "Pricey,"

"I mean if you want to look like a s*ut then get it." Sky said. I turned towards him.

"For your imformation, I never got to wear anything like this. I missed my Prom and Homecoming and all of those important school dances. I was either sick, or no one would go with me, or I was out of town. I never had the chance to look beautiful in a dress like that." I glared at him. Hot, angry tears rolled down my cheeks.

"You wouldn't look beautiful anyway." He said with a smirk. I looked down at my feet. He was right.

"That was rude!" Ty scolded.

"He's right," I sniffled. Everyone looked at me. "I wouldn't ever look beautiful. At least not like most girls."

"I think you'rethe most beautiful girl ever," Jordan said. "Inside and out. Most girls want money or sex. I mean, no one wanted to date me when I was in high school. And yet I'm here, talking with the most beautiful girl I have ever seen."

"I'm not gonna be al chessy like Jordan, but you are beautiful." Jerome said. Mitch glared playfully, as he never got any comments like that from Jerome.

"I agree," Quinton said.

"Me too," Ty added.

"In a family way, I do, too," Mitch said.

"I can't say anything. "Jesse said. "Our fans ship us, you and Chase, and he and I for God knows why. I don't want to egg them on at all!"

"Wouldn't blame ya!" I giggled. "And thanks guys."

~Sky's P.O.V.~

Why did i say that? She was gorgeous! And now, Jordan pretty much has her. This cannot happen! Why was I such a d0*c4e to her? Oh, yeah, maybe because I really don't know how to act around her. She makes me feel amazing when she's near me.

That and I don't want my fans giving her any sort of hate. I know, being a Lapis lover like the Squids, she'd get some hate. I don't want that.

"Where's Jason?" Libby asked.

"He had some family stuff to take care of." Ty replied.

"Okie," She replied as she pressed her face to the glass of a store window. She was staring at a Pokemon plushie.

"Quinton, can you distract her for me?" I whispered to him.

"Why?" He replied.

"I want to get that toy for her." I replied, pointing to the yellow lizard toy.

"If Gamestop is selling them," He reminded me.

"Yeah," I sighed.

"Hey, Libby," Quinton said. She looked up at him. "Want to come get some Ice cream with me?"

"Oh, can I come?" Jerome asked childishly.

"Sure," Libby said, answering both of their questions. They went to get icecream while Ty and Mitch went to look at the Minecraft stuff in the F.Y.E.store across the hallway type thing. Jesse and Jordan were already over there.

I went into Gamestop and walked up to the woker. "Hey, can I buy that Pokemon plushie in the window?"

"That girl that was looking at it, is she your girlfriend?" He asked.

I blushed. "No," I sighed. "In fact, I've been nothing but a total d*ck to her. I wanna make it up to her."

The guy handed me a toy from behind the counter. It was the same one from the window.

"That willbe $7.99." He replied, ringing me up. I paied for the toy and shoved it behing my back. I walked up behind Libby and placed it infront of her face.

"Hey Libby," I said in a derpy voice, making the Pokemon talk. "Sky wants to apologize for being so rude. He just doesn't know how to act around such a beautiful, nice, amazing, kind girl. He wanted me to tell you that he's real sorry and hopes that you'll forgive him." At the end, my voice turned into my normal voice and I stepped in front of her, still holding the toy.

"Most guys give a girl flowers," Libby said with a smile. "Not a toy."

"I'm not like most guys." I said. "You're not like most girls."

"Thank you," She said, taking the plushie and cuddling it. "And yeah, I forgive you."

Lapis Love or Butter Hate ~SkyDoesMinecraft~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें