Chapter 13 Anger

"Hey guys! LibbyLovesLapis here and I just want to say Thank You so much! I have 1 million subscribers! You guys are the best!" I told my camera. "I'm sorry that I don't have anything planned, but, I promise you that something will come up!"

I said a few more things and set the video to upload. I swiveled around in my swivel chair for a while, just casually waiting for someone to text or call me. I decided to check my Twitter. Big mistake.

There's this girl that is now happy with her life while I hate mine. She used to be my best friend. Now, I don't even know if she still remembers me.

The same girl typed up another tweet just after it.

Sky, watch out. The girl you seem to love will only stab you in the back.

I growled and got off of Twitter. I headed over to Ileyah's. Jordan and Sky were over at Jesse's.

"Did you see Twitter?" I asked her.

"I don't understand how the girl that hurt you could try to say that you were the one that hurt her." Ileyah sighed.

Here's a little story. My "best friend" was completely different from me. I was innocent, she wasn't. I was clean, she cut. Iwas always there for her and vice versa. She has the nerve to one day tell Ileyah that she understood her more than I did, only because Ileyah liked the same music as she did.

I haven't spoken to the girl since.

"I'm going to go tell Sky," I said as I left her house and went to Jesse's.

"Hey, what did," Sky said the girl's twitter name. "mean when she said that you'd only stab me in the back? Do you know her?"

"I did," I sighed. I explained to him and everyone else in the room the story. "She is the one that hurt me, not me hurting her."

"I wouldn't belive her anyways." Sky said as he kissed my cheek. I didn't blush or smile. In fact, I was fueled with rage, but not because of him.

"Jason, Jason, help me I'm startled!" Sky said.

"Why's that?" Jason asked.

"Libby won't kiss me baaaacccckkkk!" Sky whined. I cracked a smile and pecked his cheek.

"HEY! I HAVE AN IDEA!" Jerome shouted. "Let's all go to that amusement park that this state is known for."

"Sure," Jesse said. "Get ready you guys,"

I slinked back in my seat. "I don't know...."

"What's wrong?" Mitch asked me. "Don't you wanna go?"

"I uh....." I mumbled. "I'm REALLY insecure. I don't want you guys, or even random public people, to see me in a bathing suit."

"Come on, please?" Husky begged.

"Alright fine!" I sighed, crossing my arms. "I'll go, but I will not swim in the water park."