Chapter 16 Clues To The Puzzle

"Sky, Jesse, we need to talk." I told them. They nodded and we went outside of the hospital.

"What's up?" Jesse asked, his eyes just as red as mine were.

"I keep thinking about the Squids. What if they aren't just a mob in Minecraft? What if they're real?" I asked.

"Are you crazy?" Jesse asked me. "Squids are just some stupid thing in a game!"

"I don't mean it like that," I said. "What if it's a gang or something?"

"Why would a gang be targetting us? And why would they appear in our dreams?" Sky asked.

"It's her," I mumbled. "She's behind all of this. I know it!"

"How do you know that it's her? She lives in f***ing Maine you b****!" Jesse screamed at me. I gasped. Then, I got angry.

"You're just saying that because you had a crush on her when we were younger, @$$hole!" I screamed back.

Jess sighed. "How do you know its her?"

"I saw her," I mumbled. "Well, not her, but a video. On her Youtube. She said she was catching the 1 o'clock flight to here. Same as Chase. She had a tattoo on her arm. It was a Squid."

"But that doesn't mean it's her." Jesse said. "Besides, she'd be in the hospital."

"Maybe not," Sky said. "The few people in the back didn't get hurt, just a few bumps. They'd be long gone before we would have even found out."

"Well, well, well," a voice spoke. Chills went down my spine. "You figured me out, Bestie,"