Chapter 23 Thoughts

~Jason's P.O.V.~

I watched Libby put spoonful after spoonful of icecream in her mouth. For a skinny girl, she sure can eat. According to Jesse, Chase and her have that same trait: Skinny but love to eat.

I smiled at her even though she wasn't looking. Ever since I saved her from her that d0u(43 that I sadly know as my cousin, I've felt attracted to her. When I saw Ty kiss her, I was a bit jealous. Then, after finding out how much Adam liked her, I let myself forget the feelings I had for her. But the moment I found out what Sky did, I couldn't help but regain those feelings. He had no right to do that to her. I know he loves Dawn, but by now he sould have moved on. How could he hurt such a prett girl?

"Hey, dood," Jerome poked me. I shook my head to clear my mind and looked at him. "You like her or something?"

"I bit," I sighed, blushing. "But with the whole Sky thing, I don't think I want to be the one she goes to. I mean she could rebound or Sky could realize his mistake and beg for her forgiveness."

"If there is one thing I've learned, it's that she doesn't have much love for guys, as they all hurt her. You should go for her if you like her. You might not get this chance again." He told me.

"Weren't you the one telling Sky something similiar when you were eating a bagel?" I asked, my eyebrow raised.

Jerome chuckled. "Yeah, but what Sky did to her was wrong. From what I can tell, she trusts you, Jason."

"Yeah, but does that trust reach her heart?" I asked. Jerome shrugged.

"I don't know, you'll have to find out."

~Sky's P.O.V.~

"I'm such an idiot!" I groaned.

"That's for sure," Ty said. I glared at him and glared right back.

"Guys, seriously," Quentin sighed. "Stop it,"

"You let her go, Adam," Jordan told me. "That's that. Let the matter go."

"You gave her up, too!" I said, my voice getting louder.

Jordan rolled his eyes and continued playing games on his phone. Why did Ty and Jordan like Libby? I mean, sure she's beautiful and smart, but Jordan has that other girl from Vidcon. As for Ty, he keeps to himself.

I put my head in my hands. Why did I even think of kissing Dawn? Why couldn't I just leave? I had a beautiful girl in my life and I let her go for another girl that broke my heart. What was I thinking?!

~Jordan's P.O.V.~

I admit, I did like Libby at first. I mean, I still do, but as a friend now. She's amazing, yeah, but we're better friends than anything. Besides, I like being single. This way I don't have to worry about anything but my Youtube Channel. But still, having a girl in my life would be cool.

~Ty's P.O.V.~

The only reason why I kissed Libby was because I felt she needed a distraction from what had just happened. Sure, she's pretty and all, but she's so similar to me. We'd probably kill each other if we dated.

~Jason's P.O.V.~

"What do you want to do now?" Mitch asked.

"If your willing, I could use a trip to Game-Stop." Libby said.

"Okay, but why?" He replied.

"Well, there's a Pokemon game download and well.....I would feel horrible if I let the awesome thing go to waste." She replied, smiling at the thought of the Pokemon. I chuckled slightly.

"Lezzgo then!" Jerome said as we all got up. We threw away our icecream cups and got into Libby's car with Mitch driving. Jerome sat up front this time and I sat in the back. Now's my chance.

I slipped my arm around Libby's waist. She looked down at my hand that rested on her thigh, than placed her head on my shoulder. I smiled and saw Jerome look back at me from the rear-view. He gave me a quick wink. I only rolled my eyes in response.

A/N: This is just a filler because I was itching to write. Should Libby and Jason get together? Should she get together with Jordan or Ty, despite their thoughts on her? Should she get with Jerome, maybe? Let me know down below what you think. Or just give me feedback. That's just as good. Thanks again :)