Chapter 5 Nice Sky Finishes Last

"Nice guys finsih last, so that's why I'll treat you like trash. It's not what I really want to do." Youtube blared as I sat down with my friend Alice. She wasn't nto the Gaming stuff like I was, but nonetheless, we were great friends.

"This song fits." I replied.

"Fits what?" She asks.

"Sky and Jordan," I replied. Jesse was showing Sky, Jordan, and the rest of the group around town today. "Sky was treating me like crap, then he apologized. But it's a bit too late if he wanted to ask me out."

"Why?" Alice asked as she took a sip of her Jones Soda.

"Jordan asked me out," I said with a blush.

"CaptainSparklez? Oh he's hot." She said. We tend to watch Youtubers React whenever she comes over so she knows what Jrodan looks like.

"Yeah," I sighed.

"I got to go," She replied, getting up and grabbing her stuff. "I promsied Antonio we'd go to the movies."

"Have fun!" I called as she left. I turned everything off except for Minecraft and Bandicam. I hit the hotkey and began to record.

I got a text from Jordan after 10 minutes after Alice left.

Would you like to have dinner with me tonight?

I smiled and replied back.

Sure. What time?

Almost instantly, I got a reply.

7?

I decided that I'd get ready now, since it was almost 6:30. I put on a simple black shirt that said 'What's going on, Dudes?' with some jeans. I didn't want to dress up all fancy. I mean....it's just a dinner date with CaptainSparklez.

It hit me. I was going on a date with CaptainSparklez. This was a dream come true.

~Sky's P.O.V.~

"Who are you texting?" Ty asked Jordan.

"Libby," He replied.

"Oooh," Jerome said. Jordan blushed.

"What are you two talking about?" Mitch asked, obviously being protective.

"She agreed to go out to dinner with me." Jordan replied. I nearly chocked on my own spit.

What? No. She couldn't go on a date with him.

Jesse looked at me through the Rear-View mirror.

"Nice Sky finishes last." Quinton whispered, as only he and Jesse knew about my little crush on Libby.

"I should have just been nice to her from the get go." I mumbled, putting my head down on the window. Why was I so stupid?