Chapter 6 Squids

The date went well. It was quite awesome, actually. When we got home, I texted Sky to walk over so he could get some sleep if he wanted. It was around 10 o'clock, but all of the boys had a busy day today.

I sat on the couch when all of a sudden, I blacked out.

"Let me go!" I hissed as a navy blue tentical slapped me hard across the face. I spit out blood onto the mossy-cobblestone floor.

"Give us your Lapis, Princess." The Squid hissed.

"I don't know what your talking about!" I growled.

"Your Lapis Kingdom," The Squid said. "Must we destroy it?"

I was beyond confused, untilI spotted a large map. Different kingdoms and villages were spread out on it. One marked in blue said 'Lapis Kingdom'. Another read 'Emerald City'. Another one read 'Butter Castle'. One more read 'Iron Town'.

"You're not getting anything from me!" I shouted. The Squid sighed and shouted ordersto his guards.

"Go destroy her Kingdom and take every last Lapis item. Get the weapons, too."

"We won't kill you," He said. "We'll take you to Sky. He hates us, but probably hates the Lapis Kingdom even more."

I jolted awake, screaming. Sky was in the kitchen when he bursted into the room.

"Libby, are you alright?" He asked worriedly.

"I had a nightmare." I responded. "About the Squids trying to destroy a Lapis Kingdom that I apparently owned. Not only that, they were going to take me to you. Apparently, you hated me more than the Squids."

"That's not the only thing you aren't gonna like about today." Sky said. "Uhm, check Twitter."

I did so and found an Vine video. It was sent to Sky from Jason. Then, Sky sent it to me.

I played the video.

Jordan was kissing the girl that did his make-up during Vidcon.

"This could have been from that time." I said.

"It posted by the girl yesterday, saying she met up with him the day before we left here." Sky said.

"Maybe he's over her...." I said.

"What's up dudes?" Jordan said as he walked downstairs.

"Uhm, nothing." I said.

"That girl from Vidcon, are you and her together?" Sky asked angrily. "Because that's cheating, for one. For two, that isn't fair to Libby!"

Jordan looked down at the ground. I could tell he felt guilty.

"Do what you want today," I said, standing up. "I'm going for a walk."

I was finishing my walk. My legs were getting sore. I was almost at the corner, near my house, when the same guy from Pax showed up. He had the cloth of cholorform again.

This time, I couldn't run. He got me.