Chapter 3 So...I Heard You Like Mudkips?

I gasped and moved back, turning and running. I could see Sky and Mitch at their pannel. I could hear the person running behind me, closely.

"Sky! MItch!" I yelled.Both of them looked up at me. I sprinted faster and ran into Sky, hugging him tightly.

"Don't let him take me." I cried.

"Who?" Sky asked. I looked behind me and the person was gone. Once we all realized that no one was there, Sky pushed me away.

"Th-there was someone there! They had a cloth of chloroform!" I said. "I'm not lying."

"Yeah, right," Sky laughed. "Why would anyone want to kidnap you?"

"Dude, come on," Mitch warned.

"You believe her?" Sky asked.

"She's my cousin! Of course I do!" He growled.

"C-Can I stay here?" I asked.

"Yes." "No." Mitch and Sky said at the same time. They glared at each other, but overall, Mitch won.

I played my 3DS while Sky and Mitch conversed with fans.By now, Ty, Jason, Quinton, and Jerome were there.

"So I heard you like Mudkips." A voice said from next to me. I looked up to see Quinton. I giggled.

"Love 'em," I replied.

"Awesome," He smiled.

As Husky and I conversed, I could see Sky glaring at us. I really didn't understand his problem with me. I didn't even do anything wrong.