Chapter 27 Awkward Silence

Jason wrapped his arms around my small waist. He growled against my lips, moving his down to my neck. I could hear someone screaming and next thing I knew, Jason was thrown off of me.

I looked up to see Chase, furious, fists clenched. "How dare you put your lips on my best friend's neck."

Chase gave me a look, telling me I was now on his bad side.

"What's your problem?" I asked, standing up. "I thought you preffered me to date Jason more than Sky."

"Yeah, I did," He said. "But do you think I want a little niece or nephew running around? F*** no! Now, get the h3ll out of my house."

"So Jesse can date f***ing Dawnables but I can't-" I stopped talking. I knew where Chase was coming from. "Chase, you know me better than that to haves sex before marriage."

He sighed. "I know, but sometimes....mistakes are made."

I sighed and nodded. "I'll uhh.....go record or something."

"Alone or....?" A playful smirk rested on Chase's face.

I groaned. "Please, don't start this. That was in middle school, not now!"

Chase chuckled.

"And yes, alone! I don't have anyone to record with besides these idiots in this room, you, and Jesse." I said.

"Really, though, get out! All of you!" Chase said. "I'm sleepy and you are all loud as f***."

Everyone left the house, awkward silences filling the air.

"How dare you." Sky said suddenly. "To plan that. To take her from me."

"Might I remind you, you cheated." Jason said.

Sky sighed, defeated. "I was wrong. I shouldn't have let Dawn kiss me. I shouldn't have kissed her back. I had the best thing in the Universe and I let it go. She deserves you, Jason."

I suddenly got dizzy. No one has ever fought over me. Since I met these guys, I've been in a whirlwind of awkwardness and love.

Next thing I knew, I was leaning againt Jason, darkness clouding my mind.