Rick Grimes - Sorry

I held the hammer tightly in my hand. I was going to fuck someone up. I was yelling. The words sounded garbled and it was like...everyone was yelling. Why was he standing up for her? How could he do this to me? After every fucking thing I've done for him.

I took care of his kids, I helped kill people for him, and I've almost been killed because of him. The thanks I get is he sleeps with this bitch? Oh hell no. Not today.

So I guess I should start at the beginning.

I was having a good day, and it was only getting better. Judith had took her first steps today, Carl had made some friends, and it seemed like we were finally fitting in with the Alexandrians.

I had Judith in her stroller walking around, when I heard Ron yelling. Pete was standing on the steps in front of the house looking pissed.

"How could you do that, Mom! After all she's done for us?! All she's done for our people and you go and...and have sex with her boyfriend! How could you?"

"Ron, it wasn't meant to happen. It was just-. It was just.."

"Just what? You being a whore?"

She looked at Ron with a shocked expression. Pete stood back and regarded the situation with a proud look.

"Don't talk to me like that! I am still your mother!"

"Well, my mother wouldn't do anything like that."

"I want you the get your shit and get the fuck out of here."

I couldn't believe that Pete was throwing Jessie out. I wondered what happened, but that's none of my business.

Judith shouted to try and get Ron's attention and his face softened when he noticed me. Pete grimaced and wouldn't look at me. Ron angrily turned towards his mother and roughly bit out..

"Are you going to tell her or am I going to?"

"It doesn't have to be like this, Ron. Just calm down."

"Don't talk about me like I'm not here. What's wrong, Ron?"

Jessie started to sob loudly as she ran back into the house. I stood confused and turned back towards Ron.

"My mom has been having an affair with Mr. Grimes."

"What? No."

I mean she couldn't right? I mean...he wouldn't right? I stared at Ron before glancing at Pete. Pete wouldn't even at me. They were serious. It felt like the air had been punched out of me as I gripped the handle to Judith's stroller.

"How long?"

"Y/N...maybe you should sit down."

I jumped up and got in Pete's face. I pulled him down by his collar.

"How fucking long, Pete? I'm not playing!"

"For about a month."

'About a month.'

'About a month.'

'About a month.'

The words seemed to echo in my head as I stumbled away from Pete. I straightened my back and went back to Judith. I pushed her back towards the house.

Did he seem to be cheating? Did I miss any signs? Well, he had been snapping at me a lot lately and he didn't want me to touch him. We were basically just roommates. He was cheating on me.

How could I had been so clueless? Why was I so blind? He's been playing me for a fool the whole time we've been here. My stomach churned as I pulled Judith out of the stroller and handed her to Carl.