Nick Clark - Gone

I ran towards the door. The military people were everywhere. Guns, lights, and yells rocketed through the air.

"Nick!"

Maddie was screaming.

Why were they taking Nick?

Nick wasn't sick.

"What are you doing!?"

I stopped when a gun was shoved against the back of my head. I could barely hear Travis pleading with the people.

Old man.

Kid.

I grabbed Alicia once I was able to get away and went to grab Nick. They dragged him away. The men literally threw him in a truck and pulled off. My heart stopped as we all just stood. Eliza left too and Chris had stormed off.

"Y/N."

I turned around and Maddie gave me a hug. I relaxed into her motherly embrace. This was horrible.

We let go of each other as she walked towards Travis. Eliza was the blame of this. I felt bad for Chris of course, but Eliza was the one that brought that doctor here.

I stumbled to his bedroom. My back hit the bed. The smell of Nick enveloped me and it was comforting for now. I let out a soft sob.

(A/N Hey guys!! Let's play a game!! If you can tell me the character and the show then I'll give you a shout out next imagine!!!)

I thought about our last time together.

Flashback

We were lounging in the pool. I was propped up on his chest and we just enjoyed the sunlight. It had been nine days since the lights went out. Nine days. No power, no communications, and no updates on the infected.

We were the only ones left. I didn't really trust the military. They didn't tell us everything. All we knew was that they were building a fence and we were the "lucky ones".

"You are so heavy."

"You better watch your mouth, sunshine."

He grinned and pulled me closer to him. I was pretty much suffocating him but oh well. I traced his happy trail with my finger.

"Y/N, stop that. You're gonna get something started..."

"Maybe I want to."

It got quiet between us again. I tried to ignore the fact that I knew he was stealing that old guy's morphine drip.

"Do you think it will ever get better, Nicky?"

"Maybe one day. But all those people are dead."

"What if someone's immune?"

"I don't know."

Was this how the world was gonna be from now on? I frowned and shifted a little looking at him. His lips were black. They had a darker tint to them.

"Just know that I love you."

"I love you too."

Flashback Over

I bit down on the pillow and tried to stay strong. We wouldn't be able to get Nick back if I didn't. I jumped when someone knocked on the door. I heard Chris quietly asking if he could come in.

"I have a video of someone in a building."

He showed me a light that was flashing in the window. It meant that people were still alive. The military supposedly went to every house. He left shortly after and I went through Nick's stuff. He still has on that old man outfit.

I lightly touched the picture of him.

"We'll find you baby. I promise."

A/N

Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter!! Did you find the sentence? Did you know the character and the TV show?? Thanks for reading!! Smooches!!!