Demon! Dean- Guardian Devil

"Let me go!"

"Come back here Y/N! You can't fight me!"

Dean was currently chasing behind you and he was a demon. When Sam had called you and told you that Dean was alive, you were ecstatic. By the time you arrived at the bunker Dean was tied down and was being supplied the cure.

Flashback

Dean was sitting in the chair with his head lowered. His eyes were closed and he looked like he was sleeping. You stood back at the door making sure to keep distance. You had always did anything for Dean. His overgrown hair gave him an edgy look and you could understand why women were throwing themselves at him.

"Y/N! Nice of you to visit your old f*ck buddy."

You flinched at the offensive term before nodding at the demon. His black eyes flashed at you before he smirked at your outfit. You had on a tight denim skirt with a formfitting shirt. Your hair was pulled into a tight bun, something that Dean had always liked.

"I wasn't just your f*ck buddy Dean. We meant something to each other but since you're a demon I guess it doesn't matter."

"Nope, it doesn't."

His eyes found their way to your breasts. They did look larger than usual because of the tight shirt.

"My eyes are up here a*shole."

"You were a good f*ck Y/N. You should come untie me so we can have some fun."