Crowley - Evil

"Why does he expect anything from me?"

"Because he's the king and what he says goes!"

"Not for me."

You rolled your eyes at the man sitting across from you. Dean Winchester was currently a demon and trying to "escort" you to the king. H*ll, you're demon too but d*mn. Dean needed to know how not to follow Crowley's rule.

"Have you ever had to cook meth to pay for your medical bills?"

"No."

"Me either."

"What does that have to do with anything Y/N?"

"He's trying to turn me into Persephone, Dean. He's Hades and I'm the girl he wants to kidnap and take to the underworld."

"You were just in h*ll."

"I crawled out."

Dean shook his head and winked at the girl sitting at the bar.

"How did you keep your body anyway?"

"It doesn't matter! What matters is your friend is trying to kidnap me! Again!"

"Did you think about me when you and Daddy broke up?"

"Nobody thinks about you Dean. Besides he was the a*shole."

"That hurt me, Y/N."

"I really don't care."

"I don't either."

"So why are you here again?"

"To take you back to Crowley."

"Well I'm not going."

"I kinda figured that."

You went to the apartment you were currently holed up in. You laid on the bed and thought about the guy you and called the other night. He was cute too.

A bouquet of roses suddenly appeared on the bed beside you. An eyebrow raised at it's sudden appearance out of thin air. D*mn that b*stard had found you. You picked up the card and it read.

Sorry.

The cheap b*stard didn't even pay for anymore words! He is the King of H*ll he could've got it for free! The nerve of some people. Evil like him deserve to rot in h*ll. Cheap b*stard. A diamond necklace was beside it and a ruby ring. Eyes rolling you picked up your phone and dialed 666.

"Y/N! It's good to hear from you!"

His raspy voice sent chills up your spine but you ignored it.

"Stop sending the gifts and the minions to do your dirty work, Crowley."

"Fine."

Soon your body was teleporting. He didn't even have the nerve to come see you on your grounds. B*stard.

Crowley was laying on the bed with silk sheets. Candles were lit around the dark room and a heart shaped bed laid in the middle. He laid on the bed in a satin robe, a cigar hanging from his mouth, and silk boxers.

"The f*ck?"

"Y/N I missed you."

"The f*ck?"

"I'm trying to be romantic!"

"Well, you leprechaun, this is a cliche! What would possess you to do something like this?"

A computer and a beer sat in the corner. A rose clinging to life was in the beer bottle and one name came to your mind. Dean. He probably told Crowley to google how to be romantic. Idiots.

"I'm trying for you,Y/N. "

You burst out laughing. This whole setting was hilarious to you. The King of Hell was literally trying for you. A low level demon that just managed to crawl out of the deepest pit of h*ll. He was f*cking adorable. Crowley was really trying and that was all that mattered. With a small smile (that was rare and only a few people saw) you crawled into the bed beside the king and gave him a small kiss.

A/N

Hey guys! I'm going to do one more chapter on this story before I stop it temporarily. I plan on starting another story soon and I have to update all of my other stories. Thanks for reading!!!! Smooches!!!!