Teen Daryl Dixon - Young Love

Your eyes stayed to the ground as you walked past him. You didn't want to disturb him, but he was standing right in front of your favorite cereal. You didn't want to disturb him, but that cereal was the only luxury you awarded yourself.

Your meager pay check paid all of the bills and left you just enough to get the cereal. So you stood and awaited.

He just stood. You peeked at him before looking around. He was just standing with a blank expression.

"Excuse me, Sir? Are you okay?"

You knew his name, but you didn't want to use it. You weren't supposed to know him. Okay, but you did kinda stalk him but he didn't notice. Or did he? Hopefully not.

He looked at you. He didn't say anything, but he frowned. Oh gosh was it something I did? He ducked his head and looked at the ground.

"Nothing," he mumbled shyly.

Your heart fluttered and you moved slowly around him.

"You sure?"

He nodded and bit in his thumb. His hair seemed to change naturally with the seasons. In the winter has hair was dark while in the summer his hair was blonde.

Your heart fluttered slightly as you grabbed the cereal and gave him a wave. It didn't take long for you to encounter Daryl, again. He was always walking around since Merle was in jail. He seemed to be free almost. He looked younger, he seemed happier, and he hung out with more people.

You were at the ice cream truck when he walked up. He didn't say much as you grabbed your ice cream but he gently pulled your hand away.

"I got it."

You took the ice cream and smiled at him. He paid for your ice cream. That was nice. You waited until the truck had pulled away before speaking to him.

"Thanks. You didn't have to do that you now."

"Was nothin',"

You smiled at him as you noticed his friends watching the exchange. Your cheeks warmed up as you continued to stare at him.

"It was to me."

He smiled and blushed lightly. Those pretty blue eyes sparkled with mischief.

"My name's Daryl."

"Y/N."

You smiled as you walked away from me. It took so long for for him to introduce himself. You seemed to swoon for the rest of the day.

Daryl seemed to disappear for days on end. You saw his friends without him and you started to worry. Then, one day you saw him and you walked towards him with a smile. Until you saw his brother.

Merle was one of the worst people to be around. He was a bad influence on Daryl, he made racial slurs, and he made all kinds of lewd comments at women. He made you uncomfortable.

It seemed like all of the quiet moments you shared with Daryl didn't matter to him. He wouldn't even look at you as Merle said the disgusting things about you.

You left soon after feeling sick. You could face Daryl after that. Merle was his only family left so you guessed that's why he stayed around him. You didn't sit on your porch a lot anymore.

Daryl and Merle had started so much trouble that no one even associated with them anymore. They had became the towns druggies and was always known for starting trouble. You had given up on the idea of love. Your feelings for Daryl has slowly faded away with time and you were ready to move on.

It happened one day as you were sitting on the porch. The wind was blowing lightly as you read a book. The police car came and hauled off Daryl and Merle. You watched with a small frown as the younger Dixon struggled to get away.

It was that day that you realized that you had to move on. This whole limbo with Daryl was never going to end. He stared at you as the car pulled away as you quietly watched. Everything changed that day.

When Daryl eventually got out of jail you hardly paid any attention to him. You had started to date this nice man and you were thinking about marriage. You were still a little too young to be thinking about getting married but it was time. You were finally over Daryl.

You were in the same store again, getting the same cereal, as you noticed him standing in front of your favorite box. The sense of deja vu that came over you was frightening. He looked tired as you grabbed the cereal and went to walk away.

Daryl grabbed your arm and you looked at him. Time seemed to slow as you stared at him. You truly didn't like Daryl, anymore. All of his acts seemed to disgust you and it made you realize that you could do better. With a very light heart you pulled away and continued to the counter.

The whole situation with Daryl used to way so heavily on your mind. Did he like you? Could he really care for you? Were you just a toy to him?

Maybe, in some twisted way, Daryl did feel the same about you. You didn't want to know at this point, but it had to have been something that triggered what happened in that store.

It didn't matter anyway.

You glanced down at your stomach. You were at least two to three months pregnant. It would never work out anyway.

A/N

Hey guys!! I hope you like this Daryl!! Idk if I want to do another part to this so I might or might not because I feel like it's boring. If you want to have a laugh you should go check out my new book Negan's Princess Smut Diaries! It's about this badass (and lovable) girl that's with Negan and goes on comical adventures. With a side of her evolving and her relationships changing. Anyway, thanks for reading!!! Smooches!!