Rick Grimes - Heat

Rick Grimes had saved your life. You had been living peacefully at Woodbury when you noticed the Governor staring at you. You gave him a nice smile before continuing what you were doing.

Flashback

You heard knocking on your door and you went to answer it. The Governor was standing there with that creepy smile of his. You smiled politely and let him in. He held up the bottle of wine as if he was showcasing it.

"Hi Governor."

"Hi Y/N you look beautiful tonight."

"Um thanks."

You awkwardly moved away from him and sat down on the couch. He sat beside you and put his hand on your thigh.

"Let's open up this bottle of wine."

After he had three cups he started grabbing on you inappropriately.

"Stop!"

You started beating on his chest as hard as you could. He finally let go of you and you jumped up. He grabbed you roughly and pulled you out of your home.

"Help! Please!"

His men stared at you but didn't help. He threw you in the dungeon and locked you up.

Flashback Over

You walked out of your cell and started towards the bathroom. It was a quiet night in the prison and you were thankful to be there.

Flashback

You had been in the dungeon for over a month. You were tied to a chair and your ankle was broke. When the Governor threw you on the floor you had landed on it wrong. They still fed you but death was coming for you at anytime.