Daryl Dixon - Dinner (Pre ZA) Part 2

You and Daryl were going out tonight. The shy redneck had called and quietly asked you to dinner and with no hesitation you agreed.

Now, you were standing in the mirror trying to find something to wear. What would Daryl like? Would he like casual or dressy? It was pretty hot today so you reached for the short blue dress that you owned. It stopped before your knees and flared out around your thighs.  Your phone rang scaring you for a second before you rushed over to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Y/N it's Daryl."

"Hi Daryl."

You twirled the cord around your finger as you waited for him to speak again. Daryl's voice was so sexy and you squeezed your thighs excitedly thinking about what tonight could bring.

"I'm gonna be there 'n twent' minutes is tha' ok?"

"Sure Daryl! That's perfect!"

"Alrigh'."

We quickly hung up the phone and you put on some makeup. You slipped on a pair of ballet flats and sat down on the couch. Daryl would be here any minute now. The soft knock on the door alerted you to the person outside of the door. A blush colored your cheeks when you saw Daryl all dressed up with a bouquet of roses.

Your heart fluttered at the sight. Daryl was so handsome with a slight blush on his cheeks.

"Do you wanna come in or...?"

"Nah, let' go."

You nodded and walked beside Daryl as he guided you towards his truck. You giggled at the awkward look on his face. It was obvious that Daryl had never did this before and you were honored to be the lady he did this for.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see."

You gave a nod and watched the surroundings outside of the truck. He sped past the city sign and you were confused. He was taking you on a date out of town.

"How's ya week been Y/N?"

"Good! Surprising I got good tips this week."

It got quiet again in the cab of the truck. Daryl was so beautiful and he didn't even realize it. Y'all arrived at a restaurant overlooking a small lake that looked romantic.

"What is this place?"

"Quiet and no' many folks know 'bout it."

We walked into the dark restaurant and you were amazed by the decor. It was small tables for two, a small candle was lit on each table, and a rose was in a small vase.

"Here's your table. Enjoy!"

"Thanks Carol."

The waitress smiled at Daryl. Apparently Daryl came here a lot. She gave you a warm smile before walking to another table. You picked up the menu and smiled at Daryl. He was looking up at you and you beamed at the man. He was so attractive.

"I'm gonna have a strawberry salad."

The salad consisted of freshly cut strawberries, grilled chicken, apple slices and blueberries. It looked delicious and you were almost drooling.

"M gonna have a burger."

You grinned at Daryl. He always had a burger. It didn't take long for you to get your food. Daryl was very funny and sweet. He didn't let anyone know it but you were glad he let you see it. Soon, you were standing outside of your house. You didn't want the night to end so you invited Daryl in for dinner.

"You can come in."

"Ya sure?"

"Yes."

You pulled Daryl into the house and plopped down on the couch. He stood awkwardly at the door before you waved him over. It was quiet as the TV played and you laid across his lap. Your dress had started to rise up showing off your panties. Daryl's breathing had started to had started to change.

Your hips dug deeper into the couch and your underwear was all out now. Daryl had seen all of your goodies and now the ball was in your court. He could either say no or he could give in to your advance.

His hand laid on your a*s cheek and he gave it a quick squeeze. It was almost nonexistent and it was soft. Then, a large hand slipped into your panties with a tentative touch. His finger touched your already throbbing c*it before making slow circles on it. Your hips thrust up unintentionally sliding Daryl's finger in you.

Your head buried itself in Daryl's lap and you felt him getting hard. Several minutes later, Daryl was in your mouth and you had two fingers buried in you.

He was extremely hard like steel but soft like expensive leather. Daryl tasted salty and like...like a man. He didn't have a sweet taste and you loved it. You moan softly when his finger bumped your g-spot.

"Y/N please."

The tip of his dick hit the back of your throat and you moaned around him. Daryl's fingers stilled in you as you relaxed your throat. He slid into the back of your throat with a deep grunt as his fingers picked up the speed.

Soft mewls escaped you as Daryl drew patterns on your c*it. His fingers twisted and curled doing some many things. His hips forced his d*ck deeper in your throat before he released.

"Y/N!"

You didn't have time to swallow and you were choking on his massive c*ck and his c*m. You shuddered around his large fingers as your own o*gasm shot through you. You collapsed against his chest with labored breathing. He let out a shaky breath and pulled you closer to him.

"Can you stay here tonight?"

"Yeah."

We slowly got up and walked to your room. You got in the shower and he got in the bed. The hot water relaxed your body and you thought about the man laying in your bed.

You slowly exited the room and he blushed when he saw you. You crawled under the sheets and laid beside him. The scars on his body were deep and old. You wanted to ask him what happened but you refrained from it. You placed your head on his chest and sighed contently. Everything was good for now. Everything was good.

A/N

Hey guys!! I hope you like this chapter!!! I know it's kinda rushed and I'm like really tired so it isn't my best but I still hope you like it. Thanks for reading!!!! Smooches!!!!!

TWD and SPN Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें