Spencer Monroe- Nervous

Spencer was taking watch in the guard tower. You watched fascinated as he paced in the small space and rubbed his scruffy chin every few seconds. How did you know this? You were standing in the doorway watching him. He was mumbling something under his breath but you couldn't make out the words.

"Spencer?"

His whole body flinched before he turned to you with wide eyes. Spencer's mouth opened and closed several times, and it gave me the impression of a fish.

"Y/N? What are you doing?"

"Well, I was worried about you so I decided to come check on you. You seemed stress, Spence."

"I'm fine. Thank you."

You bit your lip as he turned away from you again. His broad shoulders and long legs were magnificent. He had boyish good looks and he was very polite. Something you had always wanted in a man.

He turned around once again and stared at you. His eyes held this nervousness to them and you wanted to know why. He started to shuffle around once again as you sat down in the corner. You watched him pace for a good three minutes before you questioned him.

"What's wrong Spencer?"

"Nothing!"

"That answer was too quick. Let's try this again. What's wrong?"

"I'm just nervous."

"Why?"

He took a deep inhale before sighing. A hand ran through his already messy hair. His big eyes regarded you slowly before he chuckled darkly.

"Have you ever liked someone and you don't know if they like you back?"

"Well yeah but what does this have to do with anything?"

"I like this girl but lately she's been getting close to a guy in the new group."

His shoulders sagged in defeat before he turned away again. A breath caught in your throat as you looked at his back hopefully. You had been getting close to Daryl from the new group. He was a bada*s and you considered yourself a bada*s so naturally you became close to Daryl. He even knew about your crush on Spencer.

"Are you talking about me?"

It was quiet as he kept quiet looking out of the window. You stood up and grabbed his shoulders hoping for that his answer was yes. He spun around in your arms and stared at you. His eyes held confusion as he looked down at you. You stood up on your tippy toes and gently pressed your lips against his.

He didn't say anything or even respond to you as you stared up at him. You leaned in once more before your lips met each other again. It was a gentle kiss with your lips locking and tongues fighting for dominance. You pulled back to look at him with lustful eyes.

His hand slipped up under your t shirt as you stared at him. He pulled at your bra with expert fingers as it slipped off. You slid the straps down your arms before pulling off the shirt. You shivered at the thought of getting caught. Anyone could look up here and see you.

You quickly discarded the rest of your clothes before Spencer could change his mind. His finger shot out and pulled you closer to him before the pad of his thumbs were on your nipples. You let out a moan before leaning into his warm touch.

Your hands quickly pulled at the buckle of his belt before Spencer picked you up. You let out a squeal at the unexpected movement before he threw you down roughly on a table. His hands were all over your body, roaming, and squeezing whatever he could.

Your legs were pushed apart as he stood between them with no clothes on. You stared at his body with hooded eyes and parted lips. His chest and stomach was toned, with defined abs, and a small strip of hair leading down to his...

Oh my gosh. What that strip of hair was leading to was the most important. His d*ck was long and thick in girth at least 8 inchs long. Your thighs squeezed together and you couldn't wait to get him inside of you. It had been so long that you couldn't have foreplay.

"I don't have any condoms."

"You'll have to pull out."

You were sitting up on the desk with your back pressed against the cold window. Your skin was overheated and the sensation from the chill was sending shivers down your body. Spencer pushed your legs apart even more before roughly entering you.

Your back arched at the forced entry and the air left your body. It had been so long and you could vaguely hear Spencer's panting. You were probably extra tight because it had been two years since you had sex. Your legs wrapped around Spencer's narrow but strong waist before his hips started moving.

The feeling of his d*ck in your extremely wet p*ssy was exhilarating. He was stretching you to the max. With each thrust you could feel him hitting your womb. In and out, in and out, in and out. The sound of skin hitting skin echoed through the tiny room. Our moans and the squeaking of the table were loud. Spencer's fingers dug painfully into your hips as you stared at each other.

The look of lust and love in his eyes had you even wetter. His hand grabbed yours and placed it on your c*it. Your p*ssy had started to spasm around his d*ck as you furiously rubbed your c*it. Your vision had started to darken and you couldn't breathe.

You let out a loud scream as you o*gasm overtook your body and you froze mid- thrust. Spencer let out a loud grunt before he started to push through your o*gasm prolonging it for you. Your body sagged against the window as you tried to recover from that amazing o*gasm.

Spencer's hands clawed at the window as his thrusts became harder and faster. You squeezed your p*ssy around him and he came inside of you making you cum a second time. You both sat there for a second before you heard clapping. You looked out of the window to notice an audience had been watching.

You covered your face as you realized that mostly everyone had seen that. You slipped on your clothes before putting on your clothes and continuing your watch.

A/N

Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter! Spencer is adorable you guys!! Who doesn't adore him? Oh and I've decided to call you guys penguinettes!! How do y'all like the nickname? Thanks for reading!!! Smooches!!!!