On my way to the bathroom, I walked past a janitors closet. The same one that Aiden locked me in last week.

"Uhhh, Aiden." I stopped on my tracks. Thats disgusting. I heard more moaning coming from the closet. It kind of sounded like Danny. And she was calling me a tramp. I continued down the hallway and to the bathroom.

When I came back, Danny was in the hallway and she looked terrible. Her hair was messed up and her clothes were slightly wrinkled. It was definitely her in the closet with Aiden. When she spotted me, she glared at me.

"Well isn't it the tramp that tried to steal my Jackie away from me." Jackie? He doesn't even like her. "I don't know what he sees in you, you probably never even ran a brush through that hair." She probably didn't know that Jackson was like my brother and there was nothing between us. She also didn't know much she was making me mad right now.

"First, there is nothing between me and Jackson. Second, you really need to work on your insults. There getting old. And third, nobody likes you. So before you judge me or criticize me in anyway, sit down and actually think about what a slut you are." I snapped at her.

I didn't have time to think when she smacked me and my face whipped to the side.

Now I was furious.

Next thing you know we were fighting in the middle of the hall. I was on top of her swinging and she was scratching me and pulling on my hair.

The bell rung and students started to fill the halls and watch but I didn't care. I kept going and so did she.

Suddenly we were both pulled up from the floor and I was separated from Danny. I looked up to see A random guy holding Danny. I could see she had bruises on her cheek and under her eyes.

When I looked up to see who was holding me back, I met gazes with Peyton. He looked at me with a blank expression.

"You little bitch!" Danny shouted at me. "God, your so dead!" The guy took her away from the scene and Peyton turned me around to face him.

He held my face in his hands. "Are you okay?" He asked me. His voice was filled with concern. I nodded and he took my hand and led me outside the building.

"What happened." He asked me.

"I swear, it wasn't my fault. She started it and she was just making me really mad. Its not like I meant for it to go that far but-"

He shut me up when he placed his hand over my mouth.

"It's okay. I believe you." I sighed.
I feel exhausted.

"It's just that the past week has been really strange and different and many things are happening. I just have a lot on my mind. And there are still some things that I don't understand and it's driving me nuts." I rested my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arms around me.

He started to rub my back. "How can I make you feel better?"

I looked up at him. "Donuts?"

"I don't think so. Nice try, though." He smiled at me.

"Dammit, Jessie." He chuckled and led me inside; his arm still around my waist.

"If you need anything else just let me know, okay?" I nodded before he kissed my cheek. "I'll see you later, doll." He made his way to the cafeteria.

Soon, they paged me over the loud speaker and I groaned. I'm so screwed. I made my way to the principals office.

When I walked in, I saw none other than Aiden Praxston sitting with his head against the wall. His eyes were closed but he opened them when he heard me enter. From the small window, I could see Danny and the principal talking.

"What are you doing here?" He asked me taking his head off the wall. I sat next to him.

"I.......got in a fight." I mumbled.

"Are you serious?" He asked with his eyes widened. I nodded my head. "Wow. Please tell me you beat Peyton's ass."

I glared at him. "No. I got in a fight with Danny, the girl you had in the janitors closet today."

He furrowed his eyebrows. "I thought her name was Debra." I laughed at him. "And how did you know I had her in the janitors closet?"

"Don't worry about it." I shook my head not wanting to talk about it anymore. "Why are you here?"

"Smoking on school property." He replied simply. I rolled my eyes. Of course. "Isn't your birthday in a few days?" He asked me.

I nodded. I was turning 17 in two days. Lucky me. Unfortunately, I still had one more year of high school to go through. I don't really know what to expect for my birthday this year. I would usually spend it with Jessie and Jackson.

Soon Danny walked out of the principals office with a smirk on her face.

Yup I'm screwed. "Mr.Praxston, Ms.Hale, please step inside my office." Mr.James told us. Me and Aiden gave each other confused looks. Why would he want to see us together? We entered his office and sat down.

"You both, are in heap of trouble."

What?