Preface

"And it's hard to hate someone once you understand them." - Lucy Christopher

***

"STOCKHOLM SYNDROME"
by Nikolina Grimm

***

SUMMARY

"'What I did a year ago I didn't do because of love. I didn't love you, Louis. I still don't love you. I just sympathized you, felt sorry for you-- There's a difference and you if someone should have known that difference.'

When Harry Styles is kidnapped, all the dark family secrets come out and nothing goes as planned when secrets, lies, love and Stockholm Syndrome get tangled."

AUTHOR'S NOTE

This story is my baby. And it's unedited, apologies for that. Maybe one day I'll take it down and re-write it and publish it again because right now there is some huge plot holes and embarrassing mistakes. Try to ignore them, okay?

Vote, comment and share, if you'd like.

P.S. Stockholm Syndrome does not mean falling in love with your kidnapper. Stockholm Syndrome means, and I quote, "a psychological phenomenon in which hostages express empathy and sympathy and have positive feelings toward their captors, sometimes to the point of defending and identifying with the captors." Got it? Yeah? Good. In this story it's important that you recognize what is due to Stockholm Syndrome and what is not.

P.P.S. English is not my first language. Be gentle with me.

DISCLAIMER

I have nothing to do with One Direction or its members. This story is purely fictional.

***

© 2014 by Nikolina Grimm.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.