Chapter 14 - Unfair Game

Harry had been curled up in a corner for a few hours when he heard the door open. He hesitantly lifted his head up and gasped. 

Troy was standing at the door, holding up a very beaten Louis. Harry watched in horror when Troy pushed Louis inside the room, and said, "In case you need some motivation to make up your mind. Good night again, I'll see you tomorrow." Then Troy closed the door, and Harry ran towards Louis who was lying on the floor.

"Louis, Louis, let me look at you", Harry whispered, and touched slightly Louis' shoulder which made Louis flinch. "Louis..."

Slowly, Louis lowered his hands, and turned his eyes on Harry. He looked bad. His lip was bleeding, he had a black eye, and there was bruises in his arms. Also there was a cut near Louis' left eyebrow. 

"Fuck", Harry muttered, and then cleared his throat. "Come on, you need to get up."

Louis shook his head, and tried to push Harry's arms away. He wasn't crying but Harry knew he was in a lot of pain. Harry didn't wait for Louis permission when he slid his hands under Louis and picked him up bridal style. Louis hissed in pain and pressed his head against Harry's shoulder.

Harry carried Louis in the bathroom and placed him on top of the counter. Louis leaned his back against the wall and closed his eyes when Harry started to clean his face.

"Why did he do this to you?" Harry muttered, and gently wiped the blood off of Louis' lips. "I told him he should let you go... And kill me."

"He won't let me go unless you stay", Louis said with a hoarse voice, and coughed. "I am sorry that I dragged you in this shit."

Harry slowly shook his head, and when Louis opened his eyes to look at Harry, he smiled slightly to Louis.

"I'm not mad at you. I understand why you did it", Harry said sincerely.

"You were the only thing that could give me my freedom", Louis whispered.

"And look how that turned out", Harry stated dryly, and then narrowed his eyes when Louis coughed again and winced in pain. "Are you okay? Take your shirt off."

"I'm fine."

Harry didn't believe Louis. He as gently as possible forced Louis to take his shirt off and then he gasped. There were large bruises on Louis' ribs, and they looked painful as hell.

"I'm going to kill him", Harry muttered angrily, and lifted his eyes up to meet Louis'. "Why is he doing this to you? Your part of the deal is done, am I right? So why?"

It took a few seconds before Louis answered. "Because he thinks that by hurting me, he could make you wanna stay", Louis said.

Harry lowered his gaze back on Louis' ribs.

"Because I fancy you?" he asked silently.

"Do you?"

Harry didn't answer, instead he turned his back to Louis, and rubbed his face. "Nothing makes sense. He can't possibly think that I would want to stay with him. Who would ever stay with him? He's crazy."

"I stayed with him", Louis whispered, and Harry turned to look at him. "He killed my mother, and gave me two options. Either I stay with him and obey him, or he kills me and my four little sisters. I couldn't let that happen. I had no other choice."

"You have four little sisters?" Harry asked, surprised.

"Yes. They had been born before Troy found me, and they were so young, I couldn't... I couldn't let anything to happen them. They had lost their mother already."