Chapter 7 - Jerk Off Material

About two and a half songs later the door opened and oh, so really annoyed Lou stepped in. Harry stopped singing and tried to look as innocent as possible. It didn't work out, but Harry didn't care since he was actually in a good mood. Singing has that kind of effect on people.

"Oh, hi again", Harry said, and stuffed more food into his mouth. "To what do I owe the pleasure?"

Lou closed the door and walked closer, narrowing his eyes. Harry tried to keep his face neutral but it was really difficult since it was quite hilarious to look at Lou's face. Harry wanted to laugh but instead he bit his lip and waited for Lou to speak.

"If you keep doing that, I swear to God, I will—"

"Oh come on, I'm not that bad at singing", Harry interrupted him.

He was, in fact, a quite decent singer, but nobody sounded good when they screamed lyrics while their mouth was full of food, right? Besides, the whole point was to irritate Lou and clearly it had worked out better than well.

"You are", Lou said, and leaned against the wall, staring at Harry. "For a moment I thought that you were skinning Whiskers."

"Oh, please, don't spare my feelings." Then Harry caught up the rest of Lou's words. "Oh God, ew, no!"

"Please, don't sing ever again. Please."

"Rude. Well entertain me, then", Harry said, and got up too, flexing his arms. He didn't know how to befriend someone but Harry figured he should at least try to make some conversation, even though it was quite obvious that he sucked at it. And he didn't really want to be friends with Lou, he just... uh, he didn't even know anymore.

Lou rolled his eyes. "You have a cat—"

"Kitten."

"—so you don't need me to entertain you."

Harry groaned. "But I do need you to entertain me! Mr Whiskers never answer me when I try to talk to him. I need human connections", Harry whined, and leaned against the wall next to Lou. "Talk with me."

"I am talking with you", Lou said matter-of-factly.

They both stared at each other, shoulders pressed against the wall. Harry didn't know what to say so he just decided to say something that would make a good start.

"You know what?"

"What?" Lou asked, sounding like he couldn't care less.

Now Harry had no idea how to continue, so he just blurted out the first thing that popped into his mind.

"I miss sex."

Oh God. Well... It was true, and hell, they were both guys, surely Lou would understand how it felt like. And this is how people make friends, right? Harry wasn't sure but he didn't stress too much about it, since Lou actually grinned.

"Not my problem", Lou said shrugging, trying to act cool, but he was clearly amused.

"I really miss it", Harry said again, frowning. "Like a lot."

"Still not my problem", Lou pointed out, and then walked a few steps away, looking around. "Or shall I buy you a whore for a night—"

Harry stopped leaning against the wall and crossed his arms. "Please don't, that's not what I was pursuing", he said, wrinkling his nose. "But if you plan to keep me here, you could at least give me some jerk off material. Porn or something. I'm twenty. I have needs, you know."

Okay, to be honest, Harry hadn't even realise how horny he was until he had brought up the subject and now he couldn't stop thinking about it. Because yes, it had been quite a while since the last time he had had sex.

"Use your imagination", Lou suggested, turning to look at Harry. Harry gave him a face and groaned.

"Come on, I don't have nothing with which to feed my imagination. You should understand that the guy has his needs!"

It was true since the only thing Harry had been able to think about for the past... Well the time he had been away, was Lou. His imagination had literally died, and only thing he could see in his head was his kidnappers face, and his hella boring room. So he couldn't just "use his imagination".

Lou tilted his head. "When did you became so cheeky?" he asked, and Harry shook his head.

"Not cheeky", he pointed out. "Horny."

"I figured."

And, okay, now Lou was mocking him. Harry groaned again, feeling really frustrated. Was it really that hard to help him out? Surely Lou had his own porn collection? Okay, how should Harry know, but he really hoped it.

"Oh come ooon", Harry whined. "I am not asking much, dude. Have pity on me, yeah? Just give me something from your porn collection."

Lou raised an eyebrow. "What makes you think I have a porn collection?" he questioned, crossing his arms.

"You don't?" Harry asked.

Lou shrugged. "None of your business", he said.

"Oh come o—"

Without any warning, Lou pressed their lips together, and pushed Harry against the wall.

Harry gasped in a shock, but automatically started kissing back. Lou grinded their lower parts together, and Harry gasped again, his body feeling like it was on fire. He tugged not so gently Lou's hair, and kissed Lou harder. Lou's hands were roaming around and then he squeezed Harry's ass.

The room was suddenly really, really hot, and Harry couldn't breathe.

That's when Lou stepped away, and Harry stared at him in a shock, trying to catch his breath. Lou walked to the door and opened it.

"There's your jerk off material", he said, slightly smirking, and then he was gone.

Harry couldn't breathe properly, because well, what just happened, and when he glanced down, he paled. He had a problem. A big problem.

"Shit", Harry muttered.

When he said that he needed some kind of jerk off material, he didn't mean that Lou should kiss him. Hell, why Harry even kissed back? But it happened, and now Harry couldn't get Lou's lips out of his mind. Or Lou's body pressed against his...

It had felt so good to kiss someone, and be so close to someone's body. After being alone so long time, it felt really, really, really goddamn good. Even the fact that that someone was Lou didn't bother Harry, since now his imagination was running wild.

Really wild.

Dirty wild.

Harry saw Mr. Whiskers staring at him, so he quickly disappeared into the bathroom, because no way in hell would he get rid off his problem in front of his pure and innocent little cat.

A picture of Lou pressing him against the wall popped into his head, and without thinking, Harry started to take his pants off.