Chapter 13 - Big Brother

Harry slowly turned to look at Louis, his eyes opened wide. Louis stared at him back, and all the emotions run inside of Harry until it stopped in disbelief and anger.

"I told you that you would regret it", Louis whispered to Harry.

Harry yanked his arm free, and took several steps back. He needed to get as far away from Louis as possible. "You are my brother?" Harry gasped.

"Stepbrother, to be exact", Troy stated, amused.

Louis just stared at the floor, unable to meet Harry's eyes, which only made Harry more angry. He glared at Louis in disbelief and tried to understand what had just happened. Louis was his stepbrother? Why Louis didn't tell him it? Why did Louis kiss him? Why did Louis let Harry kiss him? Harry had so many questions, and so few answers. He couldn't believe it was true.

Troy was the one who broke the silence. "I mean, of course he is your brother, otherwise he wouldn't have done such a good research about you."

"You're my brother", Harry repeated, staring at Louis and ignoring Troy. "You're my—"

"—stepbrother", Louis interrupted, finally meeting Harry's eyes. "I'm your stepbrother."

"And one nice stepbrother he is!" Troy cheered, artificially. "I didn't even know that I had another son, and at the same time he had been looking after you for years! And when I finally realised what was happening, it was only logical to order Louis to bring you here, since he knew everything about you!"

Harry raised his hand to cover his mouth, and slightly shook his head. Louis stared at Harry, his eyes sad and regretful, but he didn't move or say anything. Harry took a step back, and shook his head more furiously. He didn't want to believe that it was true.

"Why are you so upset, Harry?" Troy asked, stepping in between Louis and Harry. "You have brother. Shouldn't you be happy?"

Harry couldn't answer. He just backed away, shaking his head. He had kissed his stepbrother. He had liked it. He had jerked off while thinking about his brother. Of course he was upset but even Harry knew that there was something else why he was so upset, but he didn't want to think about it.

Then suddenly Troy's face popped into Harry's view, blocking Louis out. Troy glared at Harry, and then turned around and glared at Louis. Then he groaned. "Oh God, Harry. Don't tell me you have started fancying Louis, your own brother?"

Harry didn't answer. He didn't know what to answer.

Troy literally rolled his eyes, and turned towards Louis. "Dear Lord, can you believe it, Louis? He fancies you!"

To Troy and Harry's surprise, Louis didn't answer either. Troy took a step back, and his eyes flickered between Louis and Harry, who were now staring at each other.

"Ooh!" Troy gasped. "Oh, now I get it. I am so disappointed to you, Louis."

Louis eyes snapped away from Harry's, and turned towards Troy. "Troy, I—"

"Don't Troy me!" Troy exclaimed so loudly that it made both Harry and Louis flinch. "And for your information, that deal of ours? It's off!"

Harry felt bad when he saw how Louis eyes widened, and desperate look formed into his face.

"No! You promised that I am free to go if I bring him to you! You said I can leave and I don't have to come back!" Louis yelled, and Harry took a step back again, and his back hit the wall. He was now as far away as he possibly could be.

"I did, but you disappointed me. Developing feeling towards your own brother wasn't part of the deal!" Troy yelled back.

Harry couldn't understand anything. Louis didn't fancy him. And he didn't fancy Louis. And hell, Louis was basically a genius and some kind of kung fu panda too, so why don't he just kick Troy's but and ran away? Preferably taking Harry away too.

"Stepbrother", Louis muttered, turning his eyes away from Troy.

"Shut up, or else you will never see the light again!" Troy snapped, and then turned to look at Harry. "And what comes for you, Harry. You stay here until I have dealt with Louis. Then you and I can discuss about my offer, son."

"I am not your son", Harry hissed slowly, and glared at Troy. "And whatever it is that you want to offer... I would rather die than accept it!"

Troy just smirked, and then took a firm grip on Louis' arm and started pulling him away. Louis turned his eyes on Harry, and Harry's heart skipped a beat. Louis shook his head slightly, and then they were out of the room and Harry was alone.

He couldn't get Louis eyes away from his mind. He had realised something when Louis had looked at him. Harry had realised what Louis had said earlier, that Harry will regret kissing him and that Harry would choose the death. It was really tragicomic to think about how right and wrong Louis had been... Harry didn't regret kissing Louis.

Then the door opened again, and Troy came back without Louis.

"Where is Louis?" Harry asked.

Troy ignored his words.

"You shall stay here, living with me, in this house since it is mine. You will obey my orders like a good son you should be."

"Never", Harry said immediately.

Troy narrowed his eyes, and pointed at Harry with his finger.

"That slut mother of yours doesn't deserve you.", he said, and then spread his arms, raising an eyebrow. "I can always send your body to her, because if I don't get you, neither does she."

Harry couldn't believe his ears. Troy was absolutely crazy. If Harry doesn't agree to stay in the room for the rest of his live, Troy would kill him and send him back to his mother? That wasn't even logical, much less normal behaviour. Troy could just force Harry to be there, but he was giving Harry a change to choose. Why? Then Harry realised. He wanted Harry to be there willingly. But why? Why he didn't just lock Harry in the room for the rest of his life? Harry knew he would never get the answers by his own, so he stopped trying. He didn't want to die, but staying in there with Troy wasn't an option.

"I would much rather die than live in this room, and I am not your son and you are not my father", Harry said slowly and as coldly as he could.

But Troy just laughed. "Ah, Louis said almost the exact same thing when I got rid off her whoring mother."

Harry's heart skipped a beat. "You killed his mother?"

"It had to be done", Troy said, and shrugged as if it was nothing.

Suddenly it was so clear to Harry what Louis had meant when he had said that Harry was the key to his freedom. Harry was here to replace Louis. But Harry couldn't blame Louis. Troy was sick, no wonder that Louis wanted to get away.

"Let Louis go", Harry blurted without thinking. "You don't need him anymore. Let Louis go, and then kill me, because I swear to God, ANYTHING is better than being here with you!"

Troy was silent for a moment, and tilted his head. He stared at Harry curiously, which made Harry squirm uncomfortably. Then Troy clapped his hands together.

"Alright!" he said, and turned around. "I give you some time to consider my offer. I will come back tomorrow. Good night!"

Then the door was slammed shut, and it was just Harry, his furiously beating heart and fucked up mind.