"We could tell her I want to practice for school. " I half shrugged.

"Okay! I can't wait to see my mum and dad's reaction to when we tell them they're  getting two grandchildren!" Liam laughed.  

I laughed too. " I know right? Or Lou and Harry!"

"I can tell you one thing though- these babies will be spolied rotten." Liam chuckled, shaking his head.

"That is a complete understatement."

*****

***Two Days Later***

Streamers? Check.

Blue balloons? Check.

Green balloons? Check.

Pink balloons? Check.

Purple balloons? Check.

Color-split cake? Check.

Shower games? Check.

Game prizes? Check.

Finger foods? Check.

Napkins? Check.

Plastic cups? Check.

Fruit Punch? Check.

Pop? Check.

Present Table? Check.

Liam and I dressed and pressed ready to go? Check.

I sighed, relieved that part was over. I looked around the Payne's living room and kitchen then smiled. The decorations were perfect. I am so excited!

Liam waltzed in looking mighty fine. He was dressed in a dark blue dress shirt and black dress pants.

"Done checking me out, babe?" Liam raised am eyebrow with a smirk.

I blushed and looked to the floor. I heard Liam laugh before he walled over and put an arm around my waist. "I didn't say I didn't like it, " He whispered huskily in my ear.

  I blushed harder and shivered as his hot breath came in contact on my skin.

"Do I look okay?" I worried, fidgeting with the hem of my blue t shirt's hem.

"You look gorgeou,s as always," He replied earnestly, kissing my lips briefly.

I sighed when he pulled back. I wrapped my arms around his neck. Liam wounded his muscular arms around my waist.

"As much as I love these babies, I hate being pregnant," I mumbled into his shoulder.

Liam laughed,"Why?"

"Because you can't hug me properly!" I whined childishly.

"But I absolutely love your baby bump! It's so cute," He gushed, getting down on his knees. I looked at him questionablely.

Li ignored me and turned to my tummy. "Hello, my babies. How are you doing today?" He cooed. I giggled but groaned when one of the babies started kicking rapidly.

"Hey, hey. You have to be nice to daddy." He scolded softly. The baby immediately stopped kicking.

"Can you do that when I'm trying to sleep? I hate when I get comfortable then one of them kicks my bladder." I chuckled, but I was completely serious.

With one last kiss to my tummy, Liam stood to his full height. He pecked my lips gently before pulling back. "Are you ready?"

I nodded amd grabbed his hand. This is going to be crazy.