Chapter One

My mom woke me up early in the morning so we won't miss our flight to LA to move into our new house ( Two years ago my dad died and my mom got a depression and so we decided to move to a new house out of the country). I was happy that I was going to live in LA but I was quite sad that I wasn't go to see my friends anymore.

I ran out of bed to get changed. When I got ready I had 30 minutes left to go to the airport so I decided to watch some Nate Garner videos. I have been a fan of Nate for about a year now and I love making photo and video edits for my fan account.I have over 500 photos of him in my gallery (yeah i have a problem). I talked to my friends on my groupchat too.

After 30 minutes had past, my mum called me to get down downstairs. I grabbed my luggage and phone and made sure that i didn't leave anything behind me. We got out and found a taxi waiting for us. The taxi driver got out of the car and helped us with the luggages. Then we got in the car and along the journey I listened to some music.

When we arrived at the airport, the taxi driver got our luggages out of the car, we thanked him and then he disappeared from our sight. We decided to have a coffee in the cafeteria because we arrived early. After a few moments, we went to check-in and got on the plane. The journey was a week long so I decided to sleep along the trip.

When the plane landed my mom shook me awake and told me that we arrived. I woke up immediatley when she said those words. We got off the plane and went at the place where we pick up our luggages. When we saw ours on the raills ( I don't know what they are called) we picked them up. We searched for a taxi driver that had a my mum's name on a piece of a paper. When we saw the taxi driver we went near him and told him that we were that family. He took us near his van and helped us with our luggages. Then we got in the van. The journey was going to take us about an hour to arrive at the new house so I decided to watch some videos of Nate that I uploaded from Youtube.

When we arrived infront of the new house, I jumped out of the van and went running infront of the door and waited for mum to unlock it. Then my mom cam near me and she got out a bunch of keys and starting fiddling with the keys to find the right key. When she found the right key she opened the door...